AKL Fans - Is a savannah room worth it?

Thanks for the replies!! I have decided the savannah room is worth it for me (us)!!! I can't wait to go! I'm debating on making it 3 nights at POFQ and 4 nights AKL after reading all of the responses!! I just went to a thread with a poster who had a link to some pictures she took from her savannah room - really cool!! We have been to Disney 5 times so we will be spending at least two days at resorts during our 7 day stay - one of them will be spent relaxing at AKL!!!

YES YES YES, it is worth every cent. I was on the 3rd floor and I felt like my stay was at the zooilogal hotel, animals day and night. I wish I could put my pictures on here but I don't have a clue how to do it.:D

The savannah view is DEFINATELY worth the extra money!!!
That's the whole reason for staying at the AKL. I don't think there is another hotel around that you can have this kind of experience.
Go for it!!! and Enjoy!!!:p

I did it!! We are staying 3 nights at POFQ and 4 nights at AKL!! I can't wait to surprise my mom and DD with the upgrade!! I am going to try to wait until we get there!

sorry to be nosey but would love to stay at akl savannah view.how did you get that rate is it for s caertain time of year or a certain discount code thanks daveb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter