AKL Pictures?????

Thanks!
boBQuincy, your photography is amazing!
Seeing these pictures of AKL just adds to the anticipation!
We have stayed at the CR, YC, and ASMmu before but have never even visited AKL , so are really looking forward to our trip in July.

This resort looks just amazing. The pictures have me so excited. One week and I'll be at this beautiful resort. Can't wait! Thanks to all who shared their photos.

A couple taken from our balcony during the first week of December 2011:

aklroom1.jpg

aklroom2.jpg

Stopped by AKL last week for dinner while up at Disney on a conference, and always love to get some pics around one of my favorite hotels.

The lobby, using in-camera HDR for a little contrast control with the bright light outside:
original.jpg

The bar - also needing some HDR with the superbright windows behind:
original.jpg

Lobby, looking the other way:
original.jpg

My favorite room, the sunset room...massive HDR needed to save this one - in-camera HDR at 6 stops:
original.jpg

And my favorite restaurant, where I had dinner...Jiko:
original.jpg

There is one at Jambo House and one at Kidani Village. When we were at Jambo House last year we were able to go use the Kidani pool. It had a fun slide but honestly, I liked the Jambo pool better

WOW!!!- love all the photos.
I first fell in love with AKL when we took Dd to the "Simba Clubhouse" in 2002 and have gone there each time were in WDW, either to eat at Boma or just to show friends how beautiful it is. In Oct this year, is my dream come true, we are finally staying there:woohoo:

OOOO you got your photos posted :banana: They are beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting them :thumbsup2 Love the close up of the zebra !

68e3c0b6.jpg

took this in February from our balcony!

love love love AKL! Can't wait to go back in January!!:thumbsup2

This is one of the public viewing areas at jambo.....we loved sitting in the rockers with a cup of coffee in the morning!

IMG_1818.jpg

LOVED LOVED LOVED AKL! I also have insomnia, so I had the treat of sitting on the lobby floor at 3:30 in the morning, taking all the shots my heart desired! I think I have too many to fill 1 post, but here goes!...

ReyKarenAKL370.jpg

ReyKarenAKL358.jpg

ReyKarenAKL349.jpg

ReyKarenAKL429.jpg

ReyKarenAKL421-1.jpg

ReyKarenAKL455.jpg

ReyKarenAKL458.jpg

Victoria Falls Bar:

ReyKarenAKL389.jpg

ReyKarenAKL398.jpg

Boma:

ReyKarenAKL410.jpg

View from our balcony, sunrise:

ReyKarenAKL578.jpg

ReyKarenAKL541-1.jpg

one of the viewing areas in the hall:

ReyKarenAKL606.jpg

I have more of the pool area, but haven't uploaded them yet, I'll post those in a couple days.

Beautiful pictures of my favorite resort!!!! Nothing beats AKL. Walking through those doors is like coming home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter