AKV 357 pts rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for AKL Savanna view 9/8-9/14. It should be around 177pts. It's available, or it was yesterday, I tried to go through Dave's site but they didn't have anyone with points available. Can we make a deal?

Thanks,

Kurt

That is currently still available. Pm me

Looking for availability 10/5 - 10/10. We would prefer to stay at boardwalk, beach or yacht club if possible. But realistically a studio anywhere would do.

Looking for availability 10/5 - 10/10. We would prefer to stay at boardwalk, beach or yacht club if possible. But realistically a studio anywhere would do.

Only thing left for these dates is SSR 1 Bdrm std view 140pts, preferred view 162pts

Hello There!

Not sure if any is still available but looking for AK for June 24-27, could do 23-27 if that entices you a little more :). This would be for 2018. I know we are way behind the 8 ball. Had to wait to see about work schedules.

Hoping for a Studio Savannah View would be great :)

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hello There!

Not sure if any is still available but looking for AK for June 24-27, could do 23-27 if that entices you a little more :). This would be for 2018. I know we are way behind the 8 ball. Had to wait to see about work schedules.

Hoping for a Studio Savannah View would be great :)

Thanks for your help in advance!

No studios BUT there is a 1 Bdr Savanna available for June 23-27. 155pts

Hello! I'm searching everywhere for the right fit. I'm new to all of this :) Dave's can't find the points for what I'm looking for:

AK Studio Villa, Savanna View. We would like to be there a week; maybe 10/27-11/3? We can be flexible; we just want to squeeze Mickeys Halloween Party into the dates (in other words: looking to have at least a couple of days, if not all the days, fall in October).

I understand you're trying to use up your points, so if it's better for you, we could tack on a couple of extra days. We won't mind hanging in Disney World a bit longer :)

Hello! I'm searching everywhere for the right fit. I'm new to all of this :) Dave's can't find the points for what I'm looking for:

AK Studio Villa, Savanna View. We would like to be there a week; maybe 10/27-11/3? We can be flexible; we just want to squeeze Mickeys Halloween Party into the dates (in other words: looking to have at least a couple of days, if not all the days, fall in October).

I understand you're trying to use up your points, so if it's better for you, we could tack on a couple of extra days. We won't mind hanging in Disney World a bit longer :)

Studios are limited. There is a Savanna studio for Oct 27-Nov2 for 98pts. No other Oct. dates. The Savanna view 1 Bedroom is available from Oct 20-Nov 30. pts vary from 31-34/night. You could piece rooms together. I Bdrm for a few days, then studio for the rest. Just an idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter