AKV Jambo Studio - Closets?

It looks like the microwave is opposite the stove rather than above it, so perhaps it's located at a more convenient height for guests who use wheelchairs.

That makes sense as it's always been located on the counter in the accessible BCV villas we've had.

ok well i tryed lol no luck they wont sell deeds to that proprety yet. maintnce fees would start in sep or when i buy in

well DVC is definitely selling them to members. I though some new members also brought it.

just tell DVC you don't want to buy anything else. Of course it might be your state. if you don't live in a state that allows AKV at this time you might have to go to WDW to buy it.

um no i mean the part that they are building that wont be up till 2009 they wont sell till its built..the other stuff is already selling

um no i mean the part that they are building that wont be up till 2009 they wont sell till its built..the other stuff is already selling

they only have to completely 70% of each building. So definitely expecting sales to start next year on part of it.

okay might be wrong. might be 70% of the total rooms. then you would need to also count the ones that are finished at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter