AKV (Kidnai) Room Request Question

disneyparentsof2

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

We are staying in a Standard 2 Bedroom Lock off and would prefer to have a "pool" view if possible. The options they give me at online check-in are
-near elevator
-near lobby
-sunset savanna
-pembe savanna
-lower floor
-upper floor

Since there is no option for pool view, what would be the next best option in hopes of getting that pool view?

Thank you so much for your responses!!! :hug:

Hmm, that's a tough one. The only way to get Pool View with the Pembe Savannah. So I guess that's the best request. I would also opt for upper floor because I'm afraid if you were too low, the landscaping might block out your view.
Ugh, don't hold me responsible for this. We always go with Sunset Savannah, savannah view.

Not sure if Pembe Savanna would work since he is staying in a standard view room.

I've found that the lower floors have a better view because you can see under the tree canopy. When we had a higher floor, the tree tops blocked our view.

Does anyone know where the pool is located? Is it on one side of the resort or is it in the middle? I am starting to second guess myself and maybe ask to be near the lobby instead (due to the long hallway walk)???

The pool is on the northwest side of the building and it starts not too far from the front entrance (the front entrance faces west). You need to call MS for requests and not use that on-line system. If you want the shortest walk to the pool and have pool view you should request close to the Rafiki elevator and high floor. That elevator goes to the ground floor parking area and from that elevator you have the shortest possible walk to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter