AKV point chart on DVC members' website!

The AKV point chart is now published on the DVC members' website!

Can someone "transplant it"?

Also, I heard there's a pic floating around on the members site of an artists redering of the pool area?

Anyone able to post that here? Or is that against the rules?

Test of image:

AKVPointChart.jpg

-Tony

The GVs are listed as "standard view". I would think they would all be savannah view. Does anybody know if that is another typo or if the GVs are not guaranteed savannah view?

Easter in 2008 is March 23 so it looks like they forgot to change when the big bucks are charged for the week before and after Easter.

The GVs are listed as "standard view". I would think they would all be savannah view. Does anybody know if that is another typo or if the GVs are not guaranteed savannah view?

Also can you get the Kilimanjaro Club Concierge with a grand villa?

Also can you get the Kilimanjaro Club Concierge with a grand villa?
I don't think so. There is no column for it in the point table. Also, several people have reported that concierge level will be limited to five 2BR lockoffs. On another thread, Lisareniff seems to have figured out why. The concierge lounge is on the 6th floor of AKL. There are apparently 15 (AKL) rooms on the that floor. You can create five 2BR lockoffs from 15 AKL rooms.

Is any of this correct?

The Value rooms are smaller than standard DVCs? Will they be in the new building as well or just the lodge?

The Standard rooms are like BW Standard? A supposed poor view. Love the BW Standard. No Savannah views at all I would think.....but like everyone else said.....what about the GVs?

The Savannah is guaranteed Savannah view obviously. However, you might have a chance of savannah view on any of the other bookings?

The concierge for now is only 2 bedrooms in the lodge? Am I reading that correctly? But there will be concierge suites for studio - 2 bedrooms in the new building (hence points for all concierge units) ?

Thanks,

Lisa

There are a number of mistakes for 2008. Another example, they have June 1 - 10 as both in Dream season and in Magic season.

For 2008, the following dates should apply:

Adventure:
Jan 1 - Jan 31
Sep 1 - Sep 30
Dec 1 - Dec 14

Choice:
Oct 1 - Nov 25
Nov 29 - Nov 30
Dec 15 - Dec 23

Dream:
Feb 1 - Feb 15
May 1 - Jun 10
Aug 16 - Aug 31

Magic:
Feb 16 - Mar 15
Mar 30 - Apr 30
Jun 11 - Aug 15
Nov 26 - Nov 28

Premier:
Mar 16 - Mar 29
Dec 24 - Dec 31

I thought the AKV Grand Villas were going to sleep 15?

According to the chart it has a max of 12, just like the other GV's.

Is any of this correct?

The Value rooms are smaller than standard DVCs? Will they be in the new building as well or just the lodge?

The Standard rooms are like BW Standard? A supposed poor view. Love the BW Standard. No Savannah views at all I would think.....but what about the GVs

The Savannah is guaranteed Savannah view obviously. However, you might have a chance of savannah view on any of the other bookings? Even standard?

The concierge for now is only 2 bedrooms in the lodge? Am I reading that correctly? But there will be concierge suites for studio - 2 bedrooms in the new building (hence points for all concierge units) ?

Thanks,

Lisa

I can't answer all of these, but I will try...

Only in the lodge. None of the villas in the new building will be value (in size or in view). Yes, value rooms are smaller than at the other DVCs.

The Standard rooms are like BW Standard? A supposed poor view. Love the BW Standard. No Savannah views at all I would think.....but what about the GVs

Standard view = pool or garden.

The concierge villas will be 2 BR lock-offs...that means that you can have either a studio, a 1 BR, or a 2 BR.

Hope this helps....

I can't answer all of these, but I will try...

Only in the lodge. None of the villas in the new building will be value (in size or in view). Yes, value rooms are smaller than at the other DVCs.

Standard view = pool or garden.

The concierge villas will be 2 BR lock-offs...that means that you can have either a studio, a 1 BR, or a 2 BR.

Hope this helps....

Yeah. Thanks 3DisneyKids. Great job. Helps so much. I laughed at myself on that last one. I forget about lockoffs and their many components. Puzzles are a struggle for me!

When I talked to our guide he said they do not have a guaranteed view...

I have an unrelated question tho...is it possible to book 2 separate reservations for studio units for the same week rather than make one reservation for a 2 bedroom unit? Anybody ever try that or know the answer?!?! Didn't know if that was against any rules. :confused3 Just thought it was worth asking...

I've occasionally reserved 2 studios for the same week at BWV and haven't had a problem doing it. Why would that be a problem at AKV?:confused3 Or am I not reading your question correctly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter