AKV - Second Thoughts

As I have been telling those members who worry about the SSR "whining" HANG IN THERE, help is coming and it's called VAK. As SOON as it opens it will assume the place of honor as "the worst DVC resort ever" :rotfl2: (I actually figure even the ever desired CRV would get it's 15 minutes of fame as "the worst DVC resort ever" )

Yes, I see the AKV Bashing coming. Concierge is more of a cruel joke than an actual benefit, but it sounds cool. As for CRV, I think the bashing has already started. Every CRV thread isn't complete until we get the "one hotel with the worst theming" complaints.

Every CRV thread isn't complete until we get the "one hotel with the worst theming" complaints.

If you think the CR has great theming, don't let someone else's opinion that it doesn't sway you from your personal preference. But I agree that CRV lovers will hear/read that statement a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter