Aladdin Show

We went in there last year just for a sit down, but we loved it!!!!! Sit upstairs as you get the best view from there when they fly on the magic carpet!
Love Ella

I agree with everyone, it's a really great show! We try to make a point to see it if we're spending the day at the parks... :)

c

I was ready to skip this, but my brother insisted that we go. I am so glad we did!! It was great!! A real "don't miss"!

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I wouldn't exactly call it a "don't miss".

Its a good show, and its in a park which doesn't have all that many don't miss attractions. But for the most part, I think the time would be better spent at DL, unless you've really done all you want to do over there.

I think I heard too much about this before I saw it and really expected something spectacular. It was good and had some fun parts and nice special effects, but I would only see it if you have the time.

If your missing other things to take the time out to stand in line (almost an hour early) I would reconsider. But if you've already done everything else it is a good show.

We were just there and saw this show for the second time and loved it. I would second that it's a must see. For a short broadway-style show, it's very well done, IMO. And as far as getting there early - that all depends on when you're in the parks. We got in line 10 mins before the show started and were seated in the lower section about a third of the way back and there were still some empty seats when the show started. So you don't necessarily have to get there that early (I would imagine during the high season it might be necessary though). IMO all the seats seem to have a good view too.

laura&fam said:
I think I heard too much about this before I saw it and really expected something spectacular. It was good and had some fun parts and nice special effects, but I would only see it if you have the time.

If your missing other things to take the time out to stand in line (almost an hour early) I would reconsider. But if you've already done everything else it is a good show.

I went to the show on the day after TG (the Fri it was crowded that DL was closed). My friend & I got in line at 5:50 (for the 6:00 show) and got 2 seats on the main floor, just off center, about 1/4 of the way back. They were great seats, except you couldn't really see who was sitting on the flying carpet as it went overhead. But in all other respects they were excellent, especially for the times when the characters are in the aisles. I've see the show 4 times and I've never waited in line more than 10 minutes. I suppose if you need more than 2 seats together, you'd have a harder time if you came in toward the end. But if you can split your party up, I say don't waste 45 minutes waiting.

I must have gone on a really bad day because we waited in line for 35 minutes and we barely made it. Right after we got in line they told people it was all full and to come to the next show.

We were there on a slow day too, the park wasn't crowded at all. I guess everyone just decided to go to Aladdin right then :confused3

We love the Aladdin show-seen it many times! It's my DS's favorite, (who is autistic). I suppose if you are really not into Broadway style shows, it may not be for you, but most people I talk to that have seen it, enjoyed it. The theater is very nice and there really isn't a bad seat. I wouldn't worry about getting there early, but you do need to be there before the showtime, as they don't let anyone in once it starts. I would suggest getting in the Mezzanine que about 15-20 minutes before the show. That is not too long a wait, but still gets you there. Have fun and let us know how you like it! :)

laura&fam said:

I agree that it is a good show, but not as good as I was expecting. I am wondering if those who compare it to a Broadway show have actually seen a Broadway show, because it really isn't of that quality but it is worth it if you have the time.

The sweetpea and me really enjoy this show. We dont see it everytime we go to DCA but we see it often. This is one show I tell people who are new to DCA to not miss. Its a great show.

I think it must be seen once. You should work it into your schedule. If you have already seen it in the last year or so, I would skip it unless you are a huge fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter