Alamo website

katallo

DIS Veteran
Is anyone having issues with their reservation on Alamo. I made a reservation, confirmed and printed. Now it's telling me I do not have a reservation.

Are you trying to update your reservation, or simply confirm it exists? If the latter, I’d just wait and try again later. If the issue persists, call.

I also tried to retrieve my reservation and nothing happens. I’m getting an error message about not being able to validate coupon.

We are just trying to confirm. I'll try again and I emailed them. I have the confirmation so that should be all that is necessary. I'll post if I hear from alamo.

Following. I just checked mine after reading this post and it comes up with an error message & to call. 🤨

I'm going to see if they respond to my email but I can't imagine they will cancel a reservation when you have a confirmation. Last night I made one with another company at the same price so we are ok. We would prefer Alamo, but we'll see.

Just an update. Received an email from Alamo confirming our reservation for the agreed price. They sent a new modified email which I will print and take with us.

Just an update. Received an email from Alamo confirming our reservation for the agreed price. They sent a new modified email which I will print and take with us.

Can you still do online check-in and skip the counter with your reservation?

Yes we can. I'm thinking there was a glitch in the system and maybe they have figured a way around it now.

Here is my update, I am also having the same issue with the coupon code and after calling Alamo and talking to three different associates the only choices I was given was to keep the rate with the coupon and Costco and not be able to do the online check in or change the booking which increases it by $25 so I can go directly to the garage. I kept the discounted booking and will have to go to the desk or kiosk.

This coupon code messed with my online check in too. Must stop at the desk. I will cancel and make a new reservation!

After debating this we found the same size car with a different company for 27.00 less. I really wanted to stay with Alamo (and would have paid more) but don't need a hassle at the airport. Honestly, I have rented with them for years but never had this problem.

My email response was to continue without the coupon because of the blackout date. My response to that was I have a confirmed reservation with the coupon before they added any blackout dates and it should be honored. After all, why should we be penalized? I've never had any problems with them in many years and am very surprised at the customer service.

I agree. That's why we decided to go with another company. We received a second email saying coupon would be removed at counter. If you book in good faith and are never notified of a problem with a coupon it should not be your fault. For anyone who used the 6809 code double check your reservation.

Last edited:
My latest reply from them was this. "We do not have access to override the conflict with the coupon code or to modify the rate on the reservation. Have a wonderful day!"
Funny how they were able to do that for others.

I've had 3 different stories and as my DH said, if Alamo agrees to lose business over a $20 coupon.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!