Alaska or Bust!

Hello from aboard the beautiful Disney Wonder.

We dropped most of our passengers and all of our luggage at the port around 9am. Then took the cars back to the hotel and took the 10am shuttle.

They started checking people in around 10:45am and we were checked in by 11am.

They told us noon, but they started boarding around 11:45 and we were onboard just after noon.

I'll update more tomorrow and the next day and probably post some pictures when we get to Alaska on Friday.

Tom

Hello from aboard the beautiful Disney Wonder.

We dropped most of our passengers and all of our luggage at the port around 9am. Then took the cars back to the hotel and took the 10am shuttle.

They started checking people in around 10:45am and we were checked in by 11am.

They told us noon, but they started boarding around 11:45 and we were onboard just after noon.

I'll update more tomorrow and the next day and probably post some pictures when we get to Alaska on Friday.

Tom

Sounds like a great start! Happy sailing!

It's been a drizzley day here on the Disney Wonder. Lots of low clouds and rain.

The sun has FINALLY set, and after a couple beers from Lance my favorite Diversions bartender from PCC2.0, it's time to pick up West from the Oceaneer Lab and head to bed.

Busy day tomorrow: Character breakfast at 8am and Palo brunch at 11am. Tomorrow is also Tracy Arm Fjord day. Luckily we turn back the clocks tonight and get an extra hour of sleep...we'll pay for that later.

Skagway, Alaska

2e8f18d6.jpg

No wonder Tom is Too Excited to Sleep. popcorn::

I'm enjoying your live trip report.

I'm really wish that I was there...102* degrees here.

On the first full day of the cruise, West was first in line and got to cut the ribbon at the Oceaneer Lab. Later we received a picture and certificate of the magical moment.

7620e65d.jpg

a7e4548b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter