Alex and Ani bracelets

kpearl

Officially Katie Morrison
Does anyone have a list of shops that sell the Disney Alex and Ani bracelets? I just saw someone post a picture on Instagram of an Animal Kingdom one - does anyone know if new ones have been released aside from the standard castle and Micky/Minnie? I can't wait to get some! TIA :)

There's the AK as you mentioned, I believe there's and Epcot and DHS. And there's a Tink.
I don't have a list - but I purchased one at the World of Disney in DTD

They are so cute! Are they comfortable to wear? I have small wrists and always avoid bangle brancelets as uncomfortable and too easy to lose.

Anne

I have small wrists too, and love mine. Very comfortable. I have the Castle charm and am planning to buy the Tink one (if I can find it).

According to their website, you can find them in the following stores:
Uptown Jewelry
Agrabah
Pirates Bazaar
Emporium
Once Upon a Time
Tower of Terror
Hilton Bonnet Creek
Ink and Paint
Mouse Gear
Calypso
Donald’s Double Feature
Everything Pop
World of Disney
Trend

You can also buy them online at the Disney Store. http://www.disneystore.com/alex-and-ani/mn/1014204/ They did release a bunch of new ones recently.

I have small wrists too, and love mine. Very comfortable. I have the Castle charm and am planning to buy the Tink one (if I can find it).

Uptown Jewelry
Agrabah
Pirates Bazaar
Emporium
Once Upon a Time
Tower of Terror
Hilton Bonnet Creek
Ink and Paint
Mouse Gear
Calypso
Donald’s Double Feature
Everything Pop
World of Disney
Trend

You can also buy them online at the Disney Store. http://www.disneystore.com/alex-and-ani/mn/1014204/ They did release a bunch of new ones recently.

oh my goodness, thanks so much! they have way more than i thought they would. i know what i'll be buying next week! :cool1:

I fell in love with these little beauties too!

I got Cinderella castle but ordered another three after getting home!

I found Mousegear had the most variety

When I was there last week there were:
Animal Kingdom (new)
Cinderella castle
Epcot (new)
Hollywood Studios (new)

Tinkerbell
Ariel (new)
Rapunzel (new)
Belle
Aurora
Two different Cinderella

Mickey and Pluto (new)
Donald (new)
Mickey (face and mouse ears)
Minnie Mouse ears
Goofy (new)
Pluto (new)

These were all $39.95

There were also birthstones with a little Mickey head charm and initials with a little Mickey head charm (both $31.95)

My daughter and I both have small wrists and we love our bracelets. I have the castle, mickey and minnie. We're going soon and want to buy the Epcot, AK and HS ones. Have fun!!

I have small wrists and love my A&A bracelets! My seven year old daughter wears them too, although in her case my husband did some fiddling around to get them to fit a little more snug. I love the new ones they just released and I'm hoping they release more this Fall. They are so fun to collect and wear!

I have been seeing the bracelets in the emails from the Disney store and can't wait to pickup one or more on my upcoming trip. I haven't seen in person. Do you just buy one bracelet and then charms individually? Or, do they only sell the charms on a bracelet? I have looked online and only see it as a set. I have seen the stacked look and I do like that as well. Thanks!

Are they holding up to wear OK? I think someone said on a jewelry thread that the metallic finish peeled off of hers. :crazy2: For $40 each I would want them to last.

If you don't wear them in the shower/pool, they hold up just fine. Unless you pay the premium for pure gold, the metal is really a composite of a lot of different metals, so it can turn funky colors if exposed to water.

And a lot of these are available online, too.

I have been seeing the bracelets in the emails from the Disney store and can't wait to pickup one or more on my upcoming trip. I haven't seen in person. Do you just buy one bracelet and then charms individually? Or, do they only sell the charms on a bracelet? I have looked online and only see it as a set. I have seen the stacked look and I do like that as well. Thanks!

Each bracelet is indivdual with one charm attached (some with Disney have an Alex & Ani charm and a Mickey head) and you can't add other charms to the same bracelet. You stack up each Alex & Ani to be worn like bangles. They typically run from $24 and up but with these being a special collection they cost more. They're supposed to look worn - a lot of the bangles come in a Russian Gold or Russian Silver finish, and some appear to be more "shiney" than others. I have a lot of bracelets - but no Disney ones yet! And I absolutely love them. You can squeeze them to be tighter or pull them to make it looser. The bangles can be adjusted with some tweaking. I can't wait to get some on my trip - only 3 days to go!! :goodvibes

Are they holding up to wear OK? I think someone said on a jewelry thread that the metallic finish peeled off of hers. :crazy2: For $40 each I would want them to last.

I have the Mickey Filigree one and it's not holding up. :( I've only had it since February and the finish is peeling off both the charm and the band. I don't wear it in the shower or swimming, and I don't even wear it every day. My two non-Disney ones are holding up better.

That said, I would buy another. They're made for recycled metal so I think it's possible that you can just get a bad batch sometime.

They're supposed to look worn

LOL thanks for letting me know that, as when I would first look I'd think there was a problem.

I'm excited to find something like this. I was hoping at some point they'd come out with a Pandora line. All that I could find before this was stuff that just seemed so cheap, like those charm bracelet things where you'd buy a charm that would clip on for a couple bucks.

LOL thanks for letting me know that, as when I would first look I'd think there was a problem.

I'm excited to find something like this. I was hoping at some point they'd come out with a Pandora line. All that I could find before this was stuff that just seemed so cheap, like those charm bracelet things where you'd buy a charm that would clip on for a couple bucks.

They do sell something similar to Pandora which is the Chamilia charms. They are practically the same. I have Pandora so I'am not sure if the Chamilia prices are the same but they are the same style and quality.

Uptown Jewelry
Agrabah
Pirates Bazaar
Emporium
Once Upon a Time
Tower of Terror
Hilton Bonnet Creek
Ink and Paint
Mouse Gear
Calypso
Donald’s Double Feature
Everything Pop
World of Disney
Trend

You can also buy them online at the Disney Store. They did release a bunch of new ones recently.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter