All Children And Baby Products Coupon Exchange (Taking New Members)

I just came back from the the great wolf lodge for my ds birthday :banana: and i bought the sunday news paper to find different coupons and i found some good ones to put in my envelope. cant wait to start exchanging:goodvibes

I have a bunch of coupons to send! :thumbsup2

I also cut out coupons for things like kid yogurt, cereals, snacks, etc. Are people interested in those or am I wasting my time?

It could also help if people put an "In Search of" request if they are looking for a specific coupon, that way we can all clip it. Sometimes there is a particular coupon I really want. ;)

I am also cut all kids yogurts, snacks and stuff.

the search of sounds good to me.

When are you give us who we are mailing our coupons to?

Have a good morning:goodvibes

Ok everyone let me know what specific coupons you are looking to get and I'll add it under your name in the first post so those coupons will definatly be added to the envelopes. :thumbsup2

Pampers Diapers and wipes coupons
Playtex bottle liner coupons

Remember everyone to sign up for formula, diaper and etc websites so they send you coupons even if you don't use that product. It will be a big help for others.

Would love to join. You already have my info and address. I am interested in Diapers coupons mainly. Excited to see what gets tossed around. Let me know where I am in the rotation and who I send to :o)

Ok your added. :thumbsup2

I'll let everyone know tomorrow who you are mailing to so check your PMs tomorrow. :goodvibes

Good Evening :goodvibes

on the first post you took our names and what coupons we are looking for.
are we sending a second envelope just for them if they wanted for example pampers diapers and i have some extra ones of those?

No just send them along with the coupons. You only need to send a separate envelope for formula coupons and gift checks as those are more person specific. Just remember to alternate between people who want the same formula coupons and gift checks.

Good Evening :goodvibes

on the first post you took our names and what coupons we are looking for.
are we sending a second envelope just for them if they wanted for example pampers diapers and i have some extra ones of those?

Ok everyone should know who they are mailing an envelope to and who they will be getting one from.

Just to make sure everyone has the correct mailing address I am posting the order.
You will be mailing an envelope to the person under your name and getting one from the person above your name. :thumbsup2

ArielRae

Maggimus

DisneyDreams4

The_Princess's_Mommy

Neelloc

TiggerStac

caitty13

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems. :goodvibes

I have some formula checks to trade:

(1) $5.00 Similac check expires 11/12/10

(2) $3.00 Enfamil checks expires 8/31

Looking to trade for similar value in GoodStart checks.

I have some formula checks to trade:

(1) $5.00 Similac check expires 11/12/10

(2) $3.00 Enfamil checks expires 8/31

Looking to trade for similar value in GoodStart checks.

Good Morning

I would love the similac check. i have not received any in a long time.

what type of coupons can i give you? i have no formula checks sorry

i have enrolled in goodstart but nothing yet.

Remember it is ok to trade formula checks but if you can't find someone to trade be sure to give it to someone before they expire. Don't let it go to waste cause your not getting anything for it. :thumbsup2

Good Morning

I would love the similac check. i have not received any in a long time.

what type of coupons can i give you? i have no formula checks sorry

i have enrolled in goodstart but nothing yet.

I'd really prefer a trade for another formula check, only because my son started on Good Start 8 weeks ago and I signed up then and I have yet to see a check from them. :scared1: I'll keep you posted....I also trade on another board but I wanted to offer them for trade here first. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter