All Children And Baby Products Coupon Exchange (Taking New Members)

:grouphug: Welcome cinmouse :grouphug:

She will be joining our group starting next Monday!

Remember to check the first post to make sure you are mailing to the correct person as new members join.
Your listed in the order of who you are mailing to and who you are getting an envelope from.

My envelope is in the mail as well!

I included some Food City and Kroger Catalina's. Im not sure who shops where and what stores you have close to you. Also, Id love any household/mommy food kinda of coupons as well. I thought of putting some in my outgoing envelope but didnt want anyone to think I was overstepping what was intended to be sent. I also know my little one is about to stop taking formula so I didnt know whether to include cereal, yogurt, etc type coupons...!?? I know some of you at the bottom of the coupon train are in the same situation and have children eating more than just babyfood.

My envelope is in the mail as well!

I included some Food City and Kroger Catalina's. Im not sure who shops where and what stores you have close to you. Also, Id love any household/mommy food kinda of coupons as well. I thought of putting some in my outgoing envelope but didnt want anyone to think I was overstepping what was intended to be sent. I also know my little one is about to stop taking formula so I didnt know whether to include cereal, yogurt, etc type coupons...!?? I know some of you at the bottom of the coupon train are in the same situation and have children eating more than just babyfood.

I think that would be a good idea....kids yogurt, etc too. Thoughts from others??

I put 2 stamps on my envelope, so I tried to include a bunch of coupons. I included things like kid yogurts, kid cereals, kid vitamins, etc. I also had baby coupons for tylenol, dreft, etc.

I have 2 older kids besides the baby, so I would appeciate all kinds of coupons.

If the coupons pertains to kids you can include them it does not have to be a baby item. :thumbsup2

I wish we had a like button like facebook! I get my own paper and my mom gets 2 and my nana gets one (she lives downstairs from my parents) so I get 4 sets of coupons! I normally see my mom 1-2 times a month, so I get them all from her then. Sometimes, I have way too many and don't want them to go to waste. Shockingly I passed along a few pampers coupons that went out today. I have a backstock of over 30 packs of diapers from great coupons/sales....I think I can share. It's the same w/yogurt, etc. My kids can only eat so many before the coupons expire, so I'll send those along!

Would like to thank jenanderson. :hug:

She saw our thread and will be sending us some coupons but not joining our group cause she has older children.

Thanks again for the coupons will be great that they will not go to waste.:thumbsup2

I wish we had a like button like facebook! I get my own paper and my mom gets 2 and my nana gets one (she lives downstairs from my parents) so I get 4 sets of coupons! I normally see my mom 1-2 times a month, so I get them all from her then. Sometimes, I have way too many and don't want them to go to waste. Shockingly I passed along a few pampers coupons that went out today. I have a backstock of over 30 packs of diapers from great coupons/sales....I think I can share. It's the same w/yogurt, etc. My kids can only eat so many before the coupons expire, so I'll send those along!

Just hearing about shared Pampers coupons gets me excited. Im jealous of your stockpile.... and that of some of our other friends. Oh how I need to do that!

Just hearing about shared Pampers coupons gets me excited. Im jealous of your stockpile.... and that of some of our other friends. Oh how I need to do that!

My stockpile is huge also, I have more than enough size 4's to last me into 2011. :thumbsup2 I also passed along some pampers coupons and have a few more to pass next week. :goodvibes

:banana: Everyone Welcome our newest member!! :banana:
dustysky

Be sure to check the first post to make sure your mailing to the right person on monday as new members arrive.
I try my hardest to keep everything straight but just incase I miss something please let me know. :goodvibes

I dont know if any use earth best organic food on their website they have coupons for baby food, formula, cookies and wipes. :thumbsup2

usually babies r us has the earths best baby food in bulk 2 trays of jars for $15.00 if you could use $2.00 or $3.00 off that would be a good deal.

I have some pampers coupons I would love to send to the 1st person to pm me. I travel so doing this every week wouldn't work for me. They expire 31st Aug so if anyone wants them let me know.:cool1:

I put 2 stamps on my envelope, so I tried to include a bunch of coupons. I included things like kid yogurts, kid cereals, kid vitamins, etc. I also had baby coupons for tylenol, dreft, etc.

I have 2 older kids besides the baby, so I would appeciate all kinds of coupons.

Got my envelope today, thank you!! The gogurt coupons are huge in my house! We go thru at least 2 boxes a week.

My envelope came as well. Thanks so much. Love the beechnut and pampers coupons! We go through beechnut coupons like its going out of style!

I would definitely like to be a part of this. I could not keep up with the Coupon Train list but this would be more manageable. We can/should also post about online codes such as free shipping, etc., if they are not exclusive to the person or one-time use, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter