All Day Dining at Sea World???

Another satisfied customer who appreciated the dining plan at Seaworld. Good assortment of food. Also if you have an annual pass, you can get a few dollars off the regular price. :thumbsup2

My family are looking at buying the meal deal, we love eating at the spice mill for lunch and will obvs stay for dinner if we buy the plan, what are the breakfast options and what food is available?

Breakfast is at Voyager's and included several breakfast platter choices with a huge roll (as the dessert) and a juice (or soda or such)--lot's of food.

Regarding the above long post, you can buy the pass any restaurant where it's accepted.

Don't be fooled in to thinking that you'll just get the pizza and pasta buffet instead to save money -- you'll save money but the quality is poor. The pizza and pasta buffet is included in the all day dining, that's how I know about this place.

The pizza that's served individually at the waterfront is better.

The lines for the restaurants that have the dining plan are LONG. However, once you have the food you want, you will be waived through by the cashier -- just show your wristband.

Besides the strawberries, the desserts look better than they taste. Even the whipped cream for the strawberries is weird tasting because it's not real.

I wouldn't get the plan on days when the park closes early especially if I was paying full price for or not eating the breakfast or at least getting coffee.

You'll find that you can get a lot of food but like the PP said, you won't want to eat it.

My suggestion -- eat a good breakfast (maybe a late breakfast), bring some snacks and beverages in to the park, and go for a decent dinner at 6:00 p.m. when the park closes. I see plenty of people eating sack lunches in the park.

There are plenty of choices on International Drive next to Sea World.

http://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/thingsToDo/dining.asp

Make a reservation if it's available at the restaurant that you pick.

Sorry to be a downer about the all day dining plan but I've tried it because it's discounted for AP holders, I wasn't concerned about wasting time in line or sit down meals because I'm local, I got to the park early enough to get the breakfast, and I got the bottled water all day.

Anyone do the all-day dining at Aquatica? What places are included?

As part of our package we have one day at SW and one day at Aquaitca - both with all-day dining.

Hey, just another question about this plan.

Is it unlimited meals throughout the day? Like, you can have one meal per visit to the cash register? One meal per restaurant?

And are unlimited bottles of water included?
Do the bottles of water have to be purchased within the restaurants, or do the vendors around the park count ?

Thanks

You can go through the line and get as many meals as you want at any participating restaurant. Each time through the line, you can get one entree, one dessert, one beverage that's on the plan (the food and beverage choices for the dining plan are color coded and clearly marked in front of each item and also on the menu board.) You do not need to pick up one of each item when you go through the line.

The list of participating restaurants will be printed on the back side of the daily map and show schedule along with what type of food the restaurant serves and the restaurant hours.

The bottled water on the dining plan is only at the restaurants but you can just go get your water and show the cashier your wrist band and they'll wave you through -- don't stand in the line for the entrees. This is the same for picking up just desserts.

The bottles of water on the dining plan are technically unlimited (I guess unless you're doing something obvious and walking through the line numerous times just to stock up on water YMMV.) I have never done that or taken extra food for a later time so I don't know what happens if you try to stock pile food or water. I would make sure that all people in your group has a meal plan wrist band on or you might get spoken to about sharing food.

Hey ! .. we just got this in december when we were there ... if you plan on eating at least twice while your there .. it is definitely worth it ...

the food is pretty much unlimited , i know they say one entree, one side , etc ... but we just got whatever we wanted each time we went through ...as long as everyone has a bracelet you're fine.

the best thing is most of the food is actually pretty good , we were disgusted by some of the food at disney so it was a nice change ...they also have the same deal at aquatica, but we just got the supper there so we didn't purchase it at that time.

In Seaworld we got to eat once early when we got there , then stopped for some snacks a little later , then once for supper ....we were very full all day long ...

Good Luck !

Sounds like a good deal over all. I never understood Disney's Dining Plans especially considering that the food isn't all that great inside the parks. Even some of the restaurants wouldn't be worth the Dining Plan.

So it's $24.99 per person?

Sounds like a good deal over all. I never understood Disney's Dining Plans especially considering that the food isn't all that great inside the parks. Even some of the restaurants wouldn't be worth the Dining Plan.

So it's $24.99 per person?

I thought that sounded about right but I just brought up the web site and it says the adult is $29.99 and child is $14.99 (ages 3-9.)

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/dine-and-shop/dining/all-day-dining-deal

here's more information from their web site:

ADULT (Ages 10+) wristband valid for 1 entrée (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular size non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time.

CHILD (ages 3-9) wristband valid for 1 Kids’ Meal (beverage excludes Naked Juice, bottled water and hot beverages) and 1 side OR dessert each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time. Children under 3 may share with an adult. Wristbands must be secured tightly to wrist to be valid. — No front of line access

Checking dining prices for our August trip and it's now $32.99 for adults and $17.99 for a child. Seems $$$ to me.

Checking dining prices for our August trip and it's now $32.99 for adults and $17.99 for a child. Seems $$$ to me.

For those 10 and older, SeaWorld's price is cheaper than Disney's quick service dining plan (which comes in at $34.99 per person):

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan.htm#prices2012

AND unlike Disney's plan, its truly "unlimited" (one entree, one dessert OR side, and one drink.....or any combinatino thereof.....each time through the line.....as many times as you wish). You aren't forced into getting a dessert each time....you can grab fries, fruit, etc.

If you go during peak season, you can even have breakfast at the park.

Tons of choices to choose from, from fried chicken to pizza to wraps and sandwiches. And the food is really good quality.

IMHO, I think the SeaWorld plan far outpaces the Disney quick service for value.

I went for the first time in April as VIP and I calculated in the park that the value of eating lunch and dinner with just the entrée, side, and drink was worth it. They raised it two dollars since and I have re-purchased it again for my trip this weekend. Another thing to remember is that a bottle water is 2 to 3 dollars in the park (VIP got free water so not sure the exact price) so going threw a line twice would allow you have a free water which would put you in the green with the meal deal.

My Dinning Plans for the Weekend:
Friday - Drive up to Orlando with McDonalds for lunch and Joe Crab Shack for Dinner (outside the park)

Saturday - Meal Deal

I plan on visiting seaworld again where I might eat lunch inside the park and dine in at the shark grill. The meal deal is not worth getting in this situation either.

Also keep in mind that buying plans onlines might be cheaper then inside the park. I know universal charged extra for the express pass once we got inside the park and it was to much of a hassle to get all the way to the front. But that was worth it on that day.

Hi Acewashere;

You mentioned that you were on the VIP plan - Would you recommend the VIP plan, which includes the Dining Plan or would you suggest to stick with the Dining Plan only?

Thanks,

Depends on the situation, if its your first time at Sea World and the park is packed its worth every penny. You have a tour guide who walks you around the park for 6hrs. The tour guide we had has a master in marine biology and told us alot of information as well as got us to places where you couldn't as a regular visitor. He also got us free water twice (2.75 a bottle) and to the 3 main shows in time to view them. They have designated seating for VIP members, its in the center above the splash zone. You also get the express pass and the meal deal included with the package.

So the biggest thing about VIP is that you have a tour guide who has your day planned for you. What we missed on the tour was the Rides, Turtle Trek, Wild Artic, Rides, Journey to Atlantis Aquarium, The pet show, the performing art show, and Stingray Aquarium. You just need to go early to get to them (or have a earlier VIP tour) because the main focus are the shows, feeding, and a little behind the scene look of their rescue section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter