All Day Dining at Seaworld

plymouthmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has done this and if it is a good deal. We will be traveling their in a month with a large group. 12 kids, 6 of them teenage boys. Thinking being able to feed them constantly is a good thing.

Any advice would be great!

Hi! We did it last year when we were there and really enjoyed it. We were able to eat and drink all day long. And we were able to get bottled waters - which were nice to have on a hot day. We had 4 adults and 3 kids - one who was a teenager. We really enjoyed being able to eat as much fresh fruit as we wanted. Just my 2 cents.

Very easy. You get an arm braclet. You grab all the food you want at the selected eateries and flash the arm band at the cashier as you trot by. Desserts included!! Eat and drink all day without the financial guilt. Now the calorie guilt is another thing!!

its really worth the money!!!!! I didn't have to bring extra snacks fruit water...i just paid my money and anytime I was thirsty I would go get a water...and anytime you needed a snack like strawberries just go on in..and i tried all the restaurants...yummy....

We loved the All Day Dining Plan as well. It's especially good if you're planning to be at SW for lunch and dinner. We also liked being able to pick up a soda or a water when we wanted one. We did the math and came out way ahead, even taking into account that we wouldn't ordinarily get as much food as we did on the plan (desserts).

Can I just purchase this for my dd? She drinks water all day and eats a lot. I will grab a few beers that I would have to pay for and then maybe one meal that I could pay for out of pocket. So would they think I was cheating and going to eat some of her food if I just purchased for her?

Does everyone in your party have to be on the dining plan? Also would like to know if ice cream and similar snacks are included.

Does everyone in your party have to be on the dining plan? Also would like to know if ice cream and similar snacks are included.

You cannot share, but you can get pass for some and not others. If an employee sees someone getting stuff for people not wearing the arm band they can ask you to remove yours and your all day is over for the day . My husband does not usually get one since he tends to only eat 1 meal and brings his own water and foods he can eat(most theme park food has too much salt), but the sons and I get it.

Passes are good in only certain CS places and they do not have ice cream. They do have desserts like cookies, strawberries, cakes, etc that you can go in for .

Thank you, it does sound like a good option. We have six people going and I know all of them won't want the plan, that's why I was wondering if everyone had to do it. I know at Disney everyone on your reservation has to get the dining plan if one person in that group does.

We're going next weekend and are thinking of trying the All Day Dining Plan. We'll let everyone know what we think when we get back. It's just my wife and I and I figure with drinks alone plus two meals (we go from open to close since we don't go often) we'll be saving money with the deal.

Can someone quote an average meal at one of the participating restaurants? I looked on the website and it doesn't list prices. Also, how much is a soda and/or water generally.

TIA

Can someone quote an average meal at one of the participating restaurants? I looked on the website and it doesn't list prices. Also, how much is a soda and/or water generally.

TIA

At Voyagers in Feb. it cost my son and I $37.24 including tax . We got 2 BB chicken/beef platters, 3 sodas( Ithink we got a third one anyway), and 1 piece of cheese cake.

At Mango Joes a fajita platter ( you get 3 shells and the makings) is about $8 or $9 . Most sandwiches run about $8 or $9.
Kids meals run between $8 and $10 each.

Pepsi or water are between $2.50 and $2.75.

Most sides like cole slaw, baked beans, and desserts like cheese cake, chocolate cake, cookies, strawberries are about $3.

We always come out ahead using the meal plan. During the summer we probably each get about 8 drinks if we stay all day and leave after Shamu Rocks so it is almost worth it just for the drinks.

I saw some prices posted elsewhere (can't remember where) and I think the drinks were like $2.69 for a regular and $2.99 for a large (more likely what I would get). So, I think drink purchases can definitely factor into the benefit of the All Day Dining Plan. All the meals, as I recall, were around $8-$10, except BBQ was more (of course). So, two meals and drinks and you are better than breaking even, have desserts and it's just the icing on the cake (pun intended).

here's a question...

i'm taking my 1 and 2 year olds to sea world the first week of april. if i buy the all day dining for myself can i share with them??? they eat like birds....surely i could.:rotfl:

here's a question...

i'm taking my 1 and 2 year olds to sea world the first week of april. if i buy the all day dining for myself can i share with them??? they eat like birds....surely i could.:rotfl:

I would. You can also bring snacks they like to eat during the day.

My 12 year old is a "picky eater". Because of his age, we would have to buy him an adult dining plan, but would he be able to eat from the children's menu? Thanks.

My 12 year old is a "picky eater". Because of his age, we would have to buy him an adult dining plan, but would he be able to eat from the children's menu? Thanks.

You can choose anything they serve as long as it is one entre, a side or dessert , and a drink. they have a good variety of food in the 6 CS places so would be surprised if he can't find things he would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter