All Day Dining at Seaworld

Can someone quote an average meal at one of the participating restaurants? I looked on the website and it doesn't list prices. Also, how much is a soda and/or water generally.

TIA

Does this help a bit? Copied from another seaworld thread that saved

Spice mill
steak burger - 8.59
tavern w/ cheese 8.99
grilled chicken 8.59
chicken ceaser salad 8.59
spice mill club 7.99
veggie chili 8.79
garden gurger 8.29

Kids meal - chicken tenders or hot dog 7.29

Voyagers
chicken 1/4 8.99 1/2 9.99
spare ribs - s 9.99 L 11.99
baby back - half 11.99 full 14.99
spare ribs 3 and 1/4 chicken 10.99
sampler chicken, ribs and beef brisket 13.89
chicken ceaser salad 8.59
turkey on wheat sandwhich 8.99

Kids meal - rib(1), hot dog, mac and cheese, chicken tenders 7.29

Sea Port Pizza
cheese 5.99
pep 6.29

Kids meal - cheese, pep, or chicken tenders 7.29
(the kids meal is half a personal size pizza)

Island Eats
chili cheese dog 7.69
hot dog 5.99
ultimate nacho platter 6.69

I forgot the antartic market, and seafire inn had the luau going on (but i remember their menu looked tasty).

Some of the things I've had
BBQ platter - it's pretty good, good sauce (not the greatest, but good).
kid's chicken tenders - good choice of meat, you get 2 or 3 pieces. But to get bbq sauce is like 75 cents for a little cup.
burgers - well burgers are burgers... nothing stands out about them.

Thanks everyone for posting. I just made reservations for a vacation extravaganza last night. I did the buy 3 nights get 2 free and chose the Nick hotel (the kids will love it I'm sure), along with this came the Seaworld and Aquatica passes for the stay. I'm curious if I can buy this "all day eating" at the gate or does it require prepurchase? Does Aquatica have this as well?

No pre-purchase needed for SW all-day. You go to the restuarants. You have the option of buying the all day right there. They push it pretty hard. Signs up everywhere and a staff member outside to help explain it.

I'm so glad I found the information on this. We are going to SW in June and this sounds like a wonderful idea. :thumbsup2

I'm glad I found this thread too. Going in Nov with 2 teenaged boys and 1 teen girl. Enough said. ;) Thanks to everyone who posted the helpful information.

We purchased the all day dining for Sea World and for Busch Gardens...it will be nice not to have to worry about meal $ when we are there :).

Can kids order from the adult menu? I have 6 year olds who might prefer those offerings instead of the kids. Looking at the kids menus, there's not much variety.

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but how much is the all day dining plan per adult / child thanks :thumbsup2

can anyone tell me if it includes breakfast?

Also I rang the other day re drinks and was told that you have to go into a restaurant to buy the drink but can then take out .......... you cannot buy from "carts" .......... what is your experience?

None of the participating restaurants have breakfast items on their menus. Some have desserts though.

can anyone tell me if it includes breakfast?

Also I rang the other day re drinks and was told that you have to go into a restaurant to buy the drink but can then take out .......... you cannot buy from "carts" .......... what is your experience?

The plan is good only in the restaurants listed on the page- Voyagers, Sea Fire Inn, Spice Mill, Mango Joes, Terrace Cafe, and Seaport Pizza. I think it starts at 11 AM so not good before then. You do have to go in to the restaurants to even just get drinks. We stood in line and didn't cut in front of people getting food when we went in to get just drinks or some fruit unless the food line got bogged down and then we would just tell the CM filling sodas etc. we were just getting drinks and if no one in line minded we went behind them and just showed the wrist band as we went by the registers.

Does the All Day Dining no longer include desserts :confused3

When I purchased I'm sure it stated "dessert or side"

now it's ...... Get up to 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item, and 1 Fountain Soft Drink, Iced Tea OR 20 oz Aquafina each time through the line.

Does the All Day Dining no longer include desserts :confused3

When I purchased I'm sure it stated "dessert or side"

now it's ...... Get up to 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item, and 1 Fountain Soft Drink, Iced Tea OR 20 oz Aquafina each time through the line.

HMMM it did use to say dessert or side......wonder if a dessert is a side now, too. I hope I hope... If not I will miss my cheesecake and watermelon......

showing where the participating restaurants are? I just want to plan ahead and not have to travel back and forth just to get a drink or snack....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter