All I bought on Leap Day was.......

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
......a Glow Stick!!!!!:goodvibes Picture taken by shellyminnie.

432236_10151329286980316_638730315_22608123_2012767061_n.jpg

What trouble Bob could have gotten into with that stick!

Glad you had fun.

That would be the biggest darn Glow Stick I've ever seen! :eek:

Sayhello

I am so jealous!!!! I wanted to go to the park on leap day soo bad! Did you stay at the park for all 24 hours? I know I would!!!
:jumping1:

I am so jealous!!!! I wanted to go to the park on leap day soo bad! Did you stay at the park for all 24 hours? I know I would!!!
:jumping1:

I was inside the turnstiles for about 24 hours and 30 minutes. Waited by the news stand for rope drop. My Facebook page is proof that I stayed the whole 24 hours, and never left the park.

Awesome! how crowded was it? Because I hope they have one next leap day and I want to know what it's like

Crowds were pretty light in the daytime, but picked up later in the day. Huge crowds from 7:00pm to 11pm. I got boxed in during Wishes! and had 2 cast members trying to help me, but I literally could not move at all.

After 11pm or so, it dropped off, but stayed relatively busy until 3am.

I saw you during wishes. I wanted to say hello to a fellow Diser but was waiting to get into The Plaza Rest. I had one of those flashing light things they give you to let you know when your table is ready. It was pretty crazy around that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter