All I bought on Leap Day was.......

I saw you during wishes. I wanted to say hello to a fellow Diser but was waiting to get into The Plaza Rest. I had one of those flashing light things they give you to let you know when your table is ready. It was pretty crazy around that time.

Sorry we missed each other. I wore earmuffs during Wishes!, so I could not hear much.

A friend of mine is trying to teach me about the importance of dinner reservations, but I do find the flashing things interesting. :)

I bought the t-shirt but haven't worn it yet. I need more time to pass so my children don't realize I went to WDW without taking them! :lmao::lmao:

I had a blast. Hopefully they do it every 4 years.

I really hope they do that again in 4 years...I will definitely be going. I loved seeing everyones pictures and reading their stories about the day/night/day...LOL!!!!

A friend of mine is trying to teach me about the importance of dinner reservations, but I do find the flashing things interesting. :)

So apparently you like things that twinkle and glow....LOL.

lol...that's me standing in the middle of the pic with the stripe shirt and shorts in the tan hat...the kid next to me actually belonged to the guy in front of me I'm blocking...they were both very anxious to get in the park

......a Glow Stick!!!!!:goodvibes Picture taken by shellyminnie.

432236_10151329286980316_638730315_22608123_2012767061_n.jpg

One month later, the glow stick is still working!:banana:

Hey Justin, it was nice to meet you that day. I was the one that ran you down as you were heading out of the Main Street Gallery.

Oh, my daughters bought some of those build them yourself light sabers at Once Upon A Toy in DTD and after 2 years they still work. Me and the dog have battles all the time, but since she does not have an opposable thumb I always win.

Hey Justin, it was nice to meet you that day. I was the one that ran you down as you were heading out of the Main Street Gallery.

Yep, I remember you!!!!

Great to meet you. It is awesome to meet DIS folks in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter