All Star Music Renovations

Does anyone know what time the bookings open? I’m in the west so I guess I’ll have to wake up early to book for my October trip.

We booked early this am. Didn't really want Music, was hoping nearly any other Value, but safer to grab something now for a Nov stay. I was surprised to find Music available on 3rd party sites right away as well. UT had it for $152.5 per night for our stay, after tax, vs. $161 Disney. I ended up using a coupon code for Orbitz for $140 (around $120 pre tax).

We booked early this am. Didn't really want Music, was hoping nearly any other Value, but safer to grab something now for a Nov stay. I was surprised to find Music available on 3rd party sites right away as well. UT had it for $152.5 per night for our stay, after tax, vs. $161 Disney. I ended up using a coupon code for Orbitz for $140 (around $120 pre tax).
good deal!

We just changed our Dec 23 - Jan 1 reservation from Pop to AS Music. Saved ~$700. Always wanted to check out Pop, but for the savings we had to move. We've stayed at Music before, so we know the resort, and are fine with it. We are mostly park warriors anyway, so we'll just be mostly sleeping here. We're hoping we'll get a renovated room, if they are not all completed by then. Probably going to call and put in a request. And, while it's a big reach we know, we're holding out hope for either a discount or dinning plan offer by then :)

Ugh, I’ve been watching daily for months for news on ASMu opening, but I was away on vacation this week and missed the opening for bookings by two days. Now there’s nothing available for my dates in May 😭

Someone posted in one of the Music groups that they spoke with chat and Music will be completed when they open but not Sports.

Ugh, I’ve been watching daily for months for news on ASMu opening, but I was away on vacation this week and missed the opening for bookings by two days. Now there’s nothing available for my dates in May 😭

There is now availability for the last 9 nights of our 11 night stay, so we will get to stay in the AsMu family suites after all!! Just gonna do a regular room for the first two nights. I'm so excited! This will be our first time as a family of five and first time staying in something other than a regular room. Having a separate bedroom from the kids is going to be a dream. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter