All Star Music Renovations

There is now availability for the last 9 nights of our 11 night stay, so we will get to stay in the AsMu family suites after all!! Just gonna do a regular room for the first two nights. I'm so excited! This will be our first time as a family of five and first time staying in something other than a regular room. Having a separate bedroom from the kids is going to be a dream. lol
Try calling to book, I wouldn’t be surprised if the CMs there can fit you in.

Does anyone know if the renovated rooms have a coffee maker? I read that the suites do, but the rooms don’t. However, a renovated room review on YouTube showed a coffee maker.

Just double checking. Are the beds queens or doubles? I was under the impression that they would be queens (or at least the stand alone bed is a queen and the Murphy bed a double), but on the web site’s description it says “two double beds.” They’ve updated the pics to show the new rooms, so I wasn’t sure if this was just old descriptions that haven’t been updated, or if these were actually doubles.

Just double checking. Are the beds queens or doubles? I was under the impression that they would be queens (or at least the stand alone bed is a queen and the Murphy bed a double), but on the web site’s description it says “two double beds.” They’ve updated the pics to show the new rooms, so I wasn’t sure if this was just old descriptions that haven’t been updated, or if these were actually doubles.
After they finish the All Star Sports renovation, the only doubles left on property will be the pull down table beds in the family suites at AoA, the regular beds in the pirate rooms at CBR, and pull out couches in: a variety of older DVC rooms, AOA Family Suites, the FW Cabins, and a few of the mega-suites. And they’re supposedly upgrading the Pirate ones soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter