Allergy Food Pictures

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Chocolate lovers waffles! How did I miss these!!! Guess who will visiting there this fall!

We are actually in disneyworld right now...been here since the 25th and leaving on the 1st. I will have some pictures to post but here's the quick run down of meals so far:

All of my meals do not include:
Peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, shellfish, wheat, oats, coconut, dairy, soy protein (soybean oil and soy lechitin are okay for me), sesame, sunflower seeds, honey, ginger, bananas, cherries, broccoli, raw vegetables, and raw fruits (except grapes).

Turf club bar and grill (saratoga springs)- chef was wonderful! They have ener-g tapioca rolls!! I got 2 warm rolls with olive oil and spices for dipping. For dinner I got a maple glazed salmon with sautéed corn and asparagus. It was amazing! Highly recommend this place.

Liberty tree tavern: the chef was good here. I was just in the mood for a burger and fries so it was pretty simple. They have the GNI buns here but I've never had them before and didn't want to try anything new. So I had a burger with bacon and sautéed mushrooms (no bun) and fries. The food was basic but very good.

1900 park fare dinner- we ate here in December and the chef was great (not chef TJ but still wonderful). This time, the chef was a real let down. The food was okay but plain and basic. I got some salmon and beef along with some corn and a baked potato. It was good and safe...just not exciting.

Garden Grill- our first time here. This place was terrible. I got plain tilapia, plain beef and a plain potato. The potato wasover cooked and so was the beef. And there was no seasoning on anything...not even salt and pepper!! Complete waste of money

Crystal palace lunch- we went twice in December and it was wonderful this time around as well. The chef was great and very little needed modifications....it was basically the meats with no sauces that needed modifications. But I ate: grapes, roasted beet salad, ratatouille, tilapia, salmon, ham, beef, and green beans. It was all hot and fresh and the chef came out like 4 times to see ow everything was....we are considering going back again on the 30th.

The restaurants we have coming up are:
Citricos, 50s prime time, 1900 PF breakfast (hoping for chef TJ!), the wave and Kona cafe. Hopefully the rest are as good as CP was.

We are actually in disneyworld right now...been here since the 25th and leaving on the 1st. I will have some pictures to post but here's the quick run down of meals so far:

Peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, shellfish, wheat, oats, coconut, dairy, soy protein (soybean oil and soy lechitin are okay for me), sesame, sunflower seeds, honey, ginger, bananas, cherries, broccoli, raw vegetables, and raw fruits (except grapes).

Turf club bar and grill (saratoga springs)- chef was wonderful! They have ener-g tapioca rolls!! I got 2 warm rolls with olive oil and spices for dipping. For dinner I got a maple glazed salmon with sautéed corn and asparagus. It was amazing! Highly recommend this place.

Liberty tree tavern: the chef was good here. I was just in the mood for a burger and fries so it was pretty simple. They have the GNI buns here but I've never had them before and didn't want to try anything new. So I had a burger with bacon and sautéed mushrooms (no bun) and fries. The food was basic but very good.

1900 park fare dinner- we ate here in December and the chef was great (not chef TJ but still wonderful). This time, the chef was a real let down. The food was okay but plain and basic. I got some salmon and beef along with some corn and a baked potato. It was good and safe...just not exciting.

Garden Grill- our first time here. This place was terrible. I got plain tilapia, plain beef and a plain potato. The potato wasover cooked and so was the beef. And there was no seasoning on anything...not even salt and pepper!! Complete waste of money

Crystal palace lunch- we went twice in December and it was wonderful this time around as well. The chef was great and very little needed modifications....it was basically the meats with no sauces that needed modifications. But I ate: grapes, roasted beet salad, ratatouille, tilapia, salmon, ham, beef, and green beans. It was all hot and fresh and the chef came out like 4 times to see ow everything was....we are considering going back again on the 30th.

Citricos, 50s prime time, 1900 PF breakfast (hoping for chef TJ!), the wave and Kona cafe. Hopefully the rest are as good as CP was.

Thanks for your update! My son is GF, peanut/ tree nut and we're going to several of the same places.

disfan07 said:

Wow, out of all the Dissers who have shared about allergies, you are the closest "match" to my allergies! Not many people have the wheat/egg/dairy/peanut/soy combo like me! I also can't have many of the other things you listed but I do handle coconut just fine. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! :) I look forward to hearing about the rest! I had awesome experiences at Citricos and Kona last year. 50's was good- the chef made me the GF/DF fried chicken and while it was good, I regretted getting something fried since I never do. It tasted good but I think I would've been happier with something grilled. Have fun!

Great updates, everyone!! Only 70-some days until I can make my own! (hurry up hurry up hurry up.....)

Wow, out of all the Dissers who have shared about allergies, you are the closest "match" to my allergies! Not many people have the wheat/egg/dairy/peanut/soy combo like me! I also can't have many of the other things you listed but I do handle coconut just fine. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! :) I look forward to hearing about the rest! I had awesome experiences at Citricos and Kona last year. 50's was good- the chef made me the GF/DF fried chicken and while it was good, I regretted getting something fried since I never do. It tasted good but I think I would've been happier with something grilled. Have fun!

Citricos was AMAZING!! The chef was so wonderful. I got the filet of beef with a different sauce than was on the menu (the sauce on the menu was not safe). I got it with rosemary roasted potatoes and sautéed mushrooms. OMG....so worth the price!!

Citricos was AMAZING!! The chef was so wonderful. I got the filet of beef with a different sauce than was on the menu (the sauce on the menu was not safe). I got it with rosemary roasted potatoes and sautéed mushrooms. OMG....so worth the price!!

YAY we added Citricos to our reservations for September- super excited!!

OK bump bump bump- let's see some more pictures, folks!!

I've got some recent Disneyland pictures, but nothing recent for WDW. Do you want those? Yes I do plan on doing a dining review. I just haven't done it. I've at least uploaded my pictures to a hosting site though so I can at least share, if you want DL pictures. They're not nearly as pretty as WDW pictures because DL doesn't do nearly as much but we did have some tasty meals.

I've got some recent Disneyland pictures, but nothing recent for WDW. Do you want those? Yes I do plan on doing a dining review. I just haven't done it. I've at least uploaded my pictures to a hosting site though so I can at least share, if you want DL pictures. They're not nearly as pretty as WDW pictures because DL doesn't do nearly as much but we did have some tasty meals.

Sure!!!

I have been wondering how your DL trip went.

I've started the dining report but they always take me some time. I didn't take nearly as many pictures this time but I do have some. Here are what I consider to be the prettiest of my DL pictures.

The chef at Storyteller's Cafe worked with the pastry chef to come up with this amazing chocolate mousse for us.
y1fMgepl.jpg

Salmon with an artichoke tapenade and red pepper sauce at Storyteller's Cafe.
zdgqvItl.jpg

Dessert at Ariel's Grotto. It's just a basic sorbet, but the presentation is really nice. Isn't it amazing the difference presentation can make?
EJa3y2zl.jpg

Tri-tip at Ariel's Grotto. Best zuccini and summer squash I've ever eaten.
uDZPvX3l.jpg

I know this isn't anything with much done to it to make it safe, but everything at Steakhouse 55 was cooked to PERFECTION. The pictures don't do it justice because of the lighting (I'm blaming that rather than photographer's skill LOL)

The rack of lamb is normally pistaccio crusted but the crust contains other nuts so the chef cooked it without the crust. I ordered it rare and it was absolutely perfect and delicious. I ordered it with the add-on scallops which were served plain but they were also beautifully cooked and melt-in-your-mouth.
v4OXORSl.jpg

You order sides separately and they're served family style. DD15, DD13 and I shared a couple orders of fries and DD15 and I shared a side of mushrooms. The fries were cooked in a fresh pot of oil on the stove to make them safe and the mushrooms were sauteed in oil. It was an amazing assortment of mushrooms. Sorry about the partially eaten prime rib in the back. It was amazing but I didn't get a good pictures.
tA1YLzml.jpg

bumpy bumpy bump bump. I'll have more pictures to add in a few weeks- keep 'em coming!

Ok folks, the moment you have all been waiting for. Here comes some gluten-free foooood!

Il Mulino at the Swan

Gluten free roll, cured meat, eggplant/tomato bruscetta (all complementary)
553689_749631630589_668934431_n.jpg

Half-portion of gluten free pasta with Pappardelle sauce (perfect size for me, so fresh!!)
970348_749631650549_1205944329_n.jpg

Full portion of gluten free pasta con Funghi (HUBS LOVED THIS!)
998962_749631675499_1915899504_n.jpg

Sanaa

Gluten Free bread service (pappadum) with Mango Chutney, Cucumber Raita, and Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus (the best dip- oh so good). Also the Vegetarian Sampler with Basmati Rice, Vindaloo-style vegetables and Spicy Peas/Chickpeas/Potatoes.
995466_749631910029_563572132_n.jpg

Citricos Gluten Free

Sauteed Shrimp
1238836_749637229369_35726157_n.jpg

Winter Greens and Blood Orange-braised Beets Salad (SO.GOOD)
8626_749637204419_1312496417_n.jpg

Pan Roasted Free Range Chicken Breast (with dairy-free mashed potatoes and spinach)
556536_749637244339_2009325985_n.jpg

Kona Gluten Free

Island Chicken Sandwich
13869_749649145489_1573666059_n.jpg

Bacon Cheese Burger
1239377_749649165449_893377789_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter