Already thinking about 2010

abdalums

Earning My Ears
We haven't even left for our 2009 trip, and I am already thinking about a 2010 trip. We did Ireland 2007, Wyoming 2008 and we are packing for Viva Italia. And here I am thinking: what's next? Anyone on the board who has taken more than one adventure so you can compare: what's been your favorite? I keep hoping that Disney will add Greece, but given the economy, I'm betting there will be few choices. Anyone hear what is expected for 2010? When will the new dates be posted?

We haven't even left for our 2009 trip, and I am already thinking about a 2010 trip. We did Ireland 2007, Wyoming 2008 and we are packing for Viva Italia. And here I am thinking: what's next? Anyone on the board who has taken more than one adventure so you can compare: what's been your favorite? I keep hoping that Disney will add Greece, but given the economy, I'm betting there will be few choices. Anyone hear what is expected for 2010? When will the new dates be posted?

The new dates and itineraries (if there are an) will be out in early August, last year it was August 1st but this year August 1st is a Saturday. The problem I am having is each time I read a trip report then that is where I want to go.

The new dates and itineraries (if there are an) will be out in early August, last year it was August 1st but this year August 1st is a Saturday. The problem I am having is each time I read a trip report then that is where I want to go.

Same here, they all sound so fun. :goodvibes

I'm doing the Backstage Magic tour in April 2010. It is a group tour so we have our date locked-in. We have to wait till they release the pricing to book-it thou. I'm already thinking of 2011. :scared1: I know I want to go to Europe in 2011. I was thinking of Ireland for the ABD trip. Then spending another 7 to 10 days in France, Austria, and Germany on my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter