Am I a nerd?

nmudisneyfan

Palm Tree Lover
I cannot wait for my fall classes to begin. Does this make me a nerd? I seriously cannot wait to go back to class an interact with my fellow students and my professors.
It will be my final semester of taking classes, so maybe that's why I want classes to start. Although my winter semester will consist of my student teaching! :earseek: :teacher: That is already making me nervous.

I'm a nerd and PROUD of it! :P

I too cannot wait till classes start! I'm starting to hit all of my education classes now...its fun stuff. Cant wait!

Jungle Josh

Jungle Skipper said:
I'm a nerd and PROUD of it! :P

I too cannot wait till classes start! I'm starting to hit all of my education classes now...its fun stuff. Cant wait!

Jungle Josh

Education classes are a lot of fun! I've loved most of mine. The best ones are with the professors who have actually taught in schools. I've had a couple of profs who never had. They have no idea what goes on in the schools.

I'm not looking forward to school starting up- though I am taking one of my education classes over the summer.

nmudisneyfan- good luck when you student teach!!!! I can't believe I'll be doing that in about 2 years!! :earseek: :earseek:

Wow! I am excited for this fall too. But part of it is because I am going on the CP this fall. But you know what, even if I wasn't going on it I would still be excited to go back to the U. ;) So... you're no nerd around here I guess!! :teeth:

And best of luck with the student teaching. Let us know how it goes!

wdwgirl03 said:
I'm not looking forward to school starting up- though I am taking one of my education classes over the summer.

nmudisneyfan- good luck when you student teach!!!! I can't believe I'll be doing that in about 2 years!! :earseek: :earseek:

I start my student teaching in January 2006! Eep!
Right now, I'm doing the application process, so that they can send it out to my school choices. Too bad one of the choices isn't Hawaii. That would be a nice break from all of the snow!

BigPigletFan said:
Wow! I am excited for this fall too. But part of it is because I am going on the CP this fall. But you know what, even if I wasn't going on it I would still be excited to go back to the U. ;) So... you're no nerd around here I guess!! :teeth:

And best of luck with the student teaching. Let us know how it goes!

Awesome! Have fun going on the CP. I never did it.
And I'm glad I'm not a nerd!

Nerd? No! You should consider yourself lucky you're looking forward to classes starting in the fall. I, on the other had, am very much so NOT looking forward to classes in the fall. Oh boy is my schedule a bad one!

~Melissa

My first semester of college will be beginning this fall, and I'm anticipating it also. So be comforted in the knowledge that if you're a nerd, at least you aren't alone.

CrazyDreamer said:
My first semester of college will be beginning this fall, and I'm anticipating it also. So be comforted in the knowledge that if you're a nerd, at least you aren't alone.
woo!!!

<dances with you all>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter