Am I a nerd?

I couldn't go a semester without classes so I am taking 3 courses this summer. Also I graduate this coming April with a BA in English and have signed up for another year of school, but for Interior Design! I think I am going to be a permanent student!

-98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

WOW, i don't believe that. I'd say maybe 15% of my school but not almost 100%, crazy stuff.

I am really excited for school since i'm just started college this year but i'm not ready at all yet. i need a nice long summer break first :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

kandeebunny said:
I couldn't go a semester without classes so I am taking 3 courses this summer. Also I graduate this coming April with a BA in English and have signed up for another year of school, but for Interior Design! I think I am going to be a permanent student!

I have friends who are going to be permanent students. Don't worry I'm thinking of continuing after I graduate next May and get a degree in Spanish!

CrazyDreamer said:
Even though I really can't dance...
*dances*
yay... dancing!!

cheerdancer11, if you go over winter break.. let me know since some of us will be down there on the CP. :teeth:

hehe I think I beat you all I just got a B.S. in Animal Sciences with options in poultry and pre-vet (which took me 4 years) and this next year will be going to the veterinary college which is another four years permanent student yes I am. I'm also looking forward to going back to school.

SilverDragoness said:
hehe I think I beat you all I just got a B.S. in Animal Sciences with options in poultry and pre-vet (which took me 4 years) and this next year will be going to the veterinary college which is another four years permanent student yes I am. I'm also looking forward to going back to school.
Nooo.... you didn't BEAT us, you're just older! :p

But congrats on your BS and enjoy vet college!

SilverDragoness said:
Don't worry I'm starting my 5th year at Northern in the fall!

Everybody loves dancin'! :banana: :banana:

Be proud of your nerdness. Maybe you've just got nothing to do to keep you active until then.

Another that can't wait... I get bored being in my house all the time.
Only 25 days. o_O Feeling nervous though, first yr of dental school. Missing my old college friends already.

I'm still at school, I break up in about 3 weeks...and can[not] wait :)...six weeks of spending too long on the computer, eating chocolate buscuits and getting fat....oh, and going to Disney ofcause ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter