Am I justified in being creeped out, or overreacting?

The best way to keep someone else from doing the yard work is to get off your butt and do it yourself. When you live in someone else's house and don't do the work yourself it isn't your business really who they have do it.

When I rented a house the landlord never cleared yard work with me. They contracted it and when they showed up they showed up.

Wow, thank you for the assumption that I am just lazy. Judgemental much??

I’m going to hope you missed the post where I explained that I am disabled and physically unable to do the yardwork. I would love to be able to take care of these things myself. It frustrates me to no end that there are things I have to depend on other people for.

Anyway, my question was asked and answered. This thread can just die now.
:confused3 Untypical for the CB to actually work like that. Inquiring minds want to know - are you physically independent enough to be able to manage for yourself and your child when you move away or are you going somewhere that you have other relatives and friends for support? Yardwork is pretty trivial compared to all the other physical demands of daily life.

Just tell your mom that you will hire someone (or do it yourself), because having your ex come over to do the work makes you feel uncomfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter