Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I need some more positive excitement in my life! The Panel applications are so much fun.

Ten more days for another vacation to Disney World!! :banana:

See you all soon.

Count me in again! I am looking forward to waiting with all of you! I will be at WDW October 5-13. I am wishing upon every star I see that this is finally my year! I've been around since the second year!
Starting to spread some pixie dust now....:tinker:

helloconnie said:
Count me in again! I am looking forward to waiting with all of you! I will be at WDW October 5-13. I am wishing upon every star I see that this is finally my year! I've been around since the second year!
Starting to spread some pixie dust now....:tinker:

We'll be there October 9-15. :) Can't wait!

It's that time again...

http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/recruiting/search-begins-soon.aspx

I'll try to keep this first post as updated as I can once more info. starts to come out. As an FYI though, I will be out of town from July 30-August 10, so any updates during that time will be added once I get back in town!

I can't believe that it's almost that time of year again already!
I'm looking forward to following along in your journeys and adventures as you share YOUR own unique Pixie Dust & Magic!

Sending very best wishes and Canadian Pixie Dust to you all!

I've completed some part of the process each year I've applieid from Disney directly.. Will be there in September and hope to continue the tradition!!

Looking forward to the journey with all of you!!

I am in as well. Looking forward to spending the next couple of months hanging out with all of you.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I've heard about this, but don't know much. Can someone fill me in or is there a link with more info on the process? I've been to the one posted and it says coming soon, but not much more.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter