• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in too!

I read along with you all last year but didn't really post and couldn't enter because I hadn't been to WDW in the last year. But, took my kiddos for their first trip in April so I'm in!

I am in! I want to try too! I am sure this is asked and answered but how do you KNOW what they are looking for???

I missed last year's but I actually just got a notification telling me it was time to apply! :eek: Third time's the charm! I'm sure of it! I hope.... ;)

Just got back from my 5th Adventures by Disney last month, and planning #6 as we speak!!!

Sayhello

I am so excited to be a first year applicant! I'm a first year WDW Disney Moms panel applicant (I've wanted to for a while, but hadn't personally gotten to go to the World since my honeymoon) and didn't figure out if cruising DCL "counted" if you applied as a cruise specialty panelist until after the due date last September.
:confused:
We enjoyed three lovely cruises out of Galveston over this last season (one an eight night with a stop at WDW for a day!) and I am so excited to be joining the WDW Moms Panel search!

After spending a couple of years being pretty active on these pages, I became more of a part-time lurker last year and it turns out that I missed you guys! :hug: I may not be very vocal but I'll be checking in on everyone just the same. Sometimes it's just so stinkin' hard to keep up when you log off for a day and 10 pages have been added! :surfweb: I love the support and encouragement here and I'm gonna need it! This will be my fifth application process!

:offtopic: BTW I just turned 38 too and am more than happy to join the last birthday club!

Woo Hoo! It's almost time to put in my application to be on the Mom's Panel! I've applied every year and have never made it past round one but that's not going to stop me from trying it again. I ain't givin' up!

When are the applications being taken? I looked on the board, but didn't see a date, just that it's coming. Admittedly, I looked really quickly, lol.

When are the applications being taken? I looked on the board, but didn't see a date, just that it's coming. Admittedly, I looked really quickly, lol.

No specific information has been released yet. We all get a little antsy well in advance! In the past, the process has begun during the second week of September (or around there).

What are the qualifications? Must you have visited WDW within the past year? What about Disneyland or DCL? Does anyone have any of those guidelines?

What are the qualifications? Must you have visited WDW within the past year? What about Disneyland or DCL? Does anyone have any of those guidelines?

Previously, it's been a trip within the last calendar year.
The qualifications aren't published yet.
The teaser says "you and your family" must have "experienced numerous Disney Parks vacations" as well as considering "yourself a 'go-to' person who is always on the lookout to help a friend plan a magical Disney vacation."

Hope that helps!

First timer as well! Been on several trips but not in the last year, going October 28-Nov 6, does that mean I will not qualify do you think? TIA!!!

First timer as well! Been on several trips but not in the last year, going October 28-Nov 6, does that mean I will not qualify do you think? TIA!!!

In the past, they have required you to have traveled to the Disney Parks (WDW or DLR, depending on your specialty) within the last 12 months from when the application process begins (September).

I'm sure I will be lurker on this thread again. I'm hoping 4th application is the charm? :confused3:wizard:

In the past, they have required you to have traveled to the Disney Parks (WDW or DLR, depending on your specialty) within the last 12 months from when the application process begins (September).

I'm so thankful that our 8 night cruise last April included a stop at Port Canaveral for a Disney day! We managed to take the two kiddos for their first trip to the world, hit three out of the four parks and enjoy all of the wonder of that experience without sacrificing or substituting our first love, Disney cruising!
It was indescribably magical.
Keep dreaming those pixie dust dreams, moms panel applicants!
After all, a dream that you wish...

Oh, what the heck! Here I am!!! Joining in for the pain/fun/stress once again!

:lmao:

It's good to see some familiar "faces".

Edited to add: And welcome to all the new faces!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter