• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing Race is starting tonight after Survivor

I was rooting for Victor and Nicole and was sorry they didn't make it to the final 3. I wasn't fond of any of the final three. Never liked the afganimals because they seemed like a mean conniving team.

I was rooting for Victor and Nicole and was sorry they didn't make it to the final 3. I wasn't fond of any of the final three. Never liked the afganimals because they seemed like a mean conniving team.
Me too, although of the final 3 I like Tyler & Korey the best. I don't like it when the other teams gang up on one like that. I used to like the afghanimals (in previous seasons) but this year they really seemed mean.

Amazing Race Canada starts Tuesday!!
Of course I love AR/C but I've always wondered why they don't actually go around the world. :scratchin Most of the episodes are just back-and-forth across Canada. That's OK I suppose and it does really showcase various regions of the country but part of what makes AR good is the teams having to navigate foreign language/cultural challenges.

One "theme season" I'd LOVE to see on AR is international teams (pairs from 14 different countries) racing one another. AFAIK, the Amazing Race is broadcast all over the world and there are several other countries that have their own version. I'd find something like this waaaay more interesting than recycling the same contestants over and over, especially the "celebrity" ones. {{yawn}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter