Amazon drops price of Kindle

The price is down to $189.00.

Awesome price for an awesome product!

Of course they did, because I just got one a month or so ago. I hate it when I get something & then they drop the price. DH got it for me as a gift. I need to tell him to check & see if they'll do a price adjustment or something. Doubtful, but worth a shot...

Of course they did, because I just got one a month or so ago. I hate it when I get something & then they drop the price. DH got it for me as a gift. I need to tell him to check & see if they'll do a price adjustment or something. Doubtful, but worth a shot...

Definitely worth a shot - they have really good customer service at Amazon, so they may help you/him out! Fingers crossed.

Just bought one!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now what Oberon Cover do I want?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

>>Just ordered Van Gogh's Sky in Sky Blue.

I think Amazon is trying to widen the gap in terms of price points from the iPad.

IMO, The Kindle and ipad are apples and oranges. The pricing is all about positioning against the Barnes & Noble Nook.

Nice choice Kathy. :thumbsup2

6722.jpg

Wow! I havent been keeping up with the Oberon Kindle covers.

There are a couple of new ones.

The Van Gogh is stunning.

I have the Hokusai Wave in Navy.

Someone else already posted this...but if it was inside of 30 days...they will make the adjustment over the phone.

I just got mine for mothers day, poor dh!

Also received my oberon a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it!! It totally changed the "feel" of the kindle for me. Mine is the world tree in dark green!

Wow! I might have to see if the Kindle will hold text books.

A friend of mine gets her textbooks on her kindle.

I sent DH a message and told him the price dropped on the kindle :goodvibes I have been wanting one for a long time.

The price of the nook has dropped today too, and they are now offering two versions. The "original" which includes 3G and WiFi is $199 and the new version which is WiFi only is $149.

I know several people with nooks who I could share books with....do I really want to pay the extra $50 for 3G coverage??

I know several people with nooks who I could share books with....do I really want to pay the extra $50 for 3G coverage??

Do you research on the "sharing" feature.

Most publishers are not allowing this to be done.

Even if the book is "shareable", it can only be done once for 14 days and then never again.

The book can not be accessed by the original owner while it is on loan.

I'm not suggesting that you wont be able to use this feature.....just know what you are buying.

A friend of mine gets her textbooks on her kindle.

I sent DH a message and told him the price dropped on the kindle :goodvibes I have been wanting one for a long time.

Kim, you have made my day. I think this will be a perfect late birthday present.

Wow! I havent been keeping up with the Oberon Kindle covers.

There are a couple of new ones.

The Van Gogh is stunning.

I have the Hokusai Wave in Navy.

I was on the verge of ordering that one, Kevin. I"ve liked it since I saw yours at DAP.

I've been dropping hints to DH that I'd like one for my BD next month. He loves his that he has and I used it when we drove to the world last spring but I think it's just too hard to share one. I'll be giving him another hint tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter