Amazon Prime Day July 11th-July 12th

I wanted a cart/table for the Blackstone griddle I just got. I put several worthy candidates in my cart last week. Yesterday one of the best ones was a deal so I got it. Also got trash bags, detergent, sheets, and a nice drone to play with.

We had been needing a new dehumidifier for the basement for a while. One was a lightning deal yesterday for $160, so I ordered it. I also bought a couple things on my shopping list that were marked down a little — an Under Armour Visor, a tool for cleaning Air Pods and a Haunted Mansion print sling purse.

What I think Amazon was doing with this year's Prime Day was sell mostly stuff for college dorms and since a lot of stores are already having back-to school sales Amazon was also selling a lot of school supplies on Prime Day. But I did score some deals on some movies and some Marvel plushies and in toys what Amazon was mainly selling on sale was Barbie dolls and there were few Disney dolls on sale. But I think in September Amazon will have Prime Day again and this time focus on early Christmas gift deals. But I think this Prime Day was mostly as I mentioned targeted at the college students by having dorm supplies

Reactions: GAN
I ended up buying some luggage tags. I was really put off when I went to browse the deals and nothing listed a price. Everything was showing the percentage off or dollar amount off. I don't care if it's 30% off but still $30 more than I'm willing to pay for it.

When I was looking at Prime Day yesterday I noticed that they had movies for sale for $3 but they were movies like The Wizard Of Oz but most of the movies I saw for $3 were movies which my family owns already. They also had some Disney movies and Strange World was $14,99 and I was gonna get it but the sale was already over. But I was surprised that some of the toys featured on Prime Day were mostly Barbie dolls and infant and toddler toys but as I mentioned earlier in this thread I got myself some plushies and I scored on a Nick Fury Bleacher Creatures plushie from Marvel's Secret Invasion and a plushie from Wild Republic of a hawk and my mother got herself a DVD of her favorite telenovela for her birthday at a great price. But I think as soon as Thanksgiving 2023 hits Amazon will indeed as I mentioned another Prime Day through December till Christmas week but will feature Black Friday deals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter