Amazon Prime Now

I don't get why it took Disney so long. You would think they could have simply called the other All Stars and had someone check instead. Do you know where it was found or just that it was found and brought to the right resort?
In the pouring rain, when the CM at bell services didn't know, I didn't push the issue. It was strange; never had this happen with Garden Grocer.

In the pouring rain, when the CM at bell services didn't know, I didn't push the issue. It was strange; never had this happen with Garden Grocer.

I keep forgetting you guys had Colin come in last night. Hope everything is back on track now with your vacation.

I keep forgetting you guys had Colin come in last night. Hope everything is back on track now with your vacation.
It really hasn't been bad. Mostly light rain last evening and a heavy rain storm early this morning. Otherwise, light showers that come and go. Today was supposed to be a wash out and we just spent 2 gorgeous hours at the pool.

That's what I wondered too. I gave up to go to bed at 11:30 pm and asked for bell services to leave me a voicemail when they either found the order or were sure it was not here. At 2 am a message was left saying the order was found. When I went to get it at 7 am, it was a new shift so the CM didn't know the back story of whether it was Disney's mistake or delivery to the wrong All Star. I had put both "All Star Movies" and the address on the order so it should have been clear. The Amazon rep on customer service saw that as well.

I was happy that the delivery person even had the name of the person at bell services who took the order. I'm sure that helped Disneu to find the order. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Disney mistake because after walking up to get the order this morning in the pouring rain (wasn't trusting delivery at that point), after asking that they gave us everything, we got back to the room and had no refrigerated items. So back to bell services.

So in the end, it all worked out okay but I lost 2 hours of sleep over it. Amazon did give us a $10 account credit as well.
Wow. That sounds painful. I really wanna use this on our next trip but I'm not sure I wanna be the Guinea pig between Amazon and the resorts. They need to get their act together.

I placed an order today and received a text at 8:30 pm that my order had been delivered. I put a note to leave with bell services at ASMovies. When we returned at 9:30 pm, bell services could not locate our delivery. I called the "contact us" number at Amazon and they are trying to figure out where the delivery went instead. That's been ongoing for 30 minutes. Do you have any advice for me at this point to help locate my delivery? I am NOT happy with this service at this time.

I am trying to get this service to be delivered to ASM, but the app will NOT verify the address...how did you get it to work? Can you give me the address you used? I'm using 1901 West Buena Vista Dr. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Is this called Amazon Fresh now? Thinking about using them instead of Garden Grocer for my October trip for groceries delivered to Bay Lake Towers. Does anyone else have any additional reviews? Not to many on here.

Is this called Amazon Fresh now? Thinking about using them instead of Garden Grocer for my October trip for groceries delivered to Bay Lake Towers. Does anyone else have any additional reviews? Not to many on here.

The one discussed here is Amazon Prime Now. Amazon Fresh is a completely different service that costs a membership fee. Amazon Prime Now is available if you are a prime member and has a decent selection of groceries and in some market areas delivers from local grocery stores.

I am trying to get this service to be delivered to ASM, but the app will NOT verify the address...how did you get it to work? Can you give me the address you used? I'm using 1901 West Buena Vista Dr. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
So sorry I am just seeing this. I used the address that WDW gave me for All Star Movies for deliveries. It accepted it when I entered it. How did you make out with your delivery?

So sorry I am just seeing this. I used the address that WDW gave me for All Star Movies for deliveries. It accepted it when I entered it. How did you make out with your delivery?

I haven't placed the order yet...was just doing a test run and the address I found on this site for ASMovies will not work..would you mind giving me the address you used so that I can try that.

Has anyone used this for delivery to GF? Did you use the Floridian way as the address? Did it work ok?

I haven't placed the order yet...was just doing a test run and the address I found on this site for ASMovies will not work..would you mind giving me the address you used so that I can try that.
The address you gave is the address that is still in my Amazon account (I copied and pasted below to confirm), so I'd assume it's the address that I used. I don't remember problems with the address upon entering it to order. But, as you probably read in the previous posts, I did have trouble getting the order. I still feel it was a WDW CM mistake since I clearly put AS Movies I don't think it was delivered to the wrong place. Call Amazon Customer Service, they were great helping me through it.

• ALL STAR MOVIES RESORT
  • 1901 W BUENA VISTA DR
  • ORLANDO FL 32830

Did you see this posted earlier in this thread? Maybe that will help?

Yes, you choose a 2 hour time frame. I ordered at 6pm and could have chosen 8-10pm or 8-10 am the next day

FYI, that the address took a few tries to validate for me. I ended up having to use Bay Lake as the city, versus Lake Buena Vista.

We ordered from Amazon Prime Now twice during our 2-week stay earlier this month. The first time, we had a delivery to POP. It worked out perfectly! Our order arrived as we were checking in.

We attempted to order a second case of water and a few non-essentials when we switched resorts to WL. I was surprised to get an e-mail later that day with a refund because my order could not be delivered, and that they could not locate the address?? I know I checked (and double checked) the address, and had put in the resort name. Luckily, I didn't need any of the items desperately, but I'm really glad this hadn't happened when we were at the first resort and needed a ton of stuff.

I also had to use Amazon Prime while we were at POP. I had an order delivered next-day, for free! I LOVE Amazon:)

We ordered from Amazon Prime Now twice during our 2-week stay earlier this month. The first time, we had a delivery to POP. It worked out perfectly! Our order arrived as we were checking in.

We attempted to order a second case of water and a few non-essentials when we switched resorts to WL. I was surprised to get an e-mail later that day with a refund because my order could not be delivered, and that they could not locate the address?? I know I checked (and double checked) the address, and had put in the resort name. Luckily, I didn't need any of the items desperately, but I'm really glad this hadn't happened when we were at the first resort and needed a ton of stuff.

I also had to use Amazon Prime while we were at POP. I had an order delivered next-day, for free! I LOVE Amazon:)

Glad to hear your experience with Amazon has been so great!

I have a Prime membership in another country but I think I will definitively opt-in for the free month while I'll be there, it's such handy if something's missing!

This all sounds really interesting!

I've never ordered groceries while on a trip before, but I'm thinking my new husband and I will try it out this time.

But, I'm a bit confused. What is the difference between Amazon Prime Now, Amazon Prime Pantry, and Amazon Fresh? :confused3

Hi, @belleincanada,
Amazon Prime Pantry is $5.99 (for two-day delivery) per shipment and focuses on cereal, vitimins, laundry detergent. Delivery is normally two days. Included with your Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon Prime Now is free (for two-hour delivery) and (IMO) focuses on things in your day-to-day life that you may need quickly. They have power cords, chargers, milk, toothpaste, yogurt, some books. Included with your Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon Fresh is an additional $299/year (for either same-day or 24-hour delivery) and focuses on fresh items--like fruits and veggies.
If you have Amazon Prime, the Amazon Prime Now is a good option.

Hi, @belleincanada,
Amazon Prime Pantry is $5.99 (for two-day delivery) per shipment and focuses on cereal, vitimins, laundry detergent. Delivery is normally two days. Included with your Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon Prime Now is free (for two-hour delivery) and (IMO) focuses on things in your day-to-day life that you may need quickly. They have power cords, chargers, milk, toothpaste, yogurt, some books. Included with your Amazon Prime membership.
Amazon Fresh is an additional $299/year (for either same-day or 24-hour delivery) and focuses on fresh items--like fruits and veggies.
If you have Amazon Prime, the Amazon Prime Now is a good option.

First of all, LOVE your username!

And secondly, thank you!! This is so helpful. :)

Since Prime Now packages are hand delivered, you give instructions to the driver. You can meet them out front and pick it up yourself, or instruct them to leave with bell services. I doubt seriously any driver will walk in to the resort to drop at the front desk. More likely Bell Services since they will take a package from the drive-up/portico entrance.

I was not offered an option to meet the driver. I assumed that he would text me and I could just meet the driver. He just delivered to the front desk/bell services, whatever. I had to then go to the front desk once I got delivery confirmation and wait for them to figure out where the order was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter