AMC Dine-in Theater UPDATE: Review Added - Post #14!

isn't that cheaper than a ticket to the regular AMC theater?
i remember paying $7/ticket there (5 years ago)...

that seems incredibly cheap - and to get comfortable chairs and set seating, seems like a real bargain..

maybe it's cheaper where you live than orlando?

if it's so cheap, and i don't have to buy anything additional, why wouldn't i want to go there instead of the regular theater?

I just got back from another fabulous experience at AMC Dine-In. The prices should be around the same in all areas. I did notice that my ticket today was $9 due to it being a new release matinee as opposed to the last one I saw which was out a week beforehand. Still, it's a great deal. The old AMC has been converted. It's my understanding that most of them are going to be converted. There isn't a regular AMC in this area that hasn't been converted.

Loved the food and movie today. I saw Brides Maids and it was absolutely hysterical. There was even a character who was a total Disney and Pixar nut. Her lines were a hoot and a nice touch.

I won't go to the movies any other way now. AMC Dine-In is the way to go!

I just got back from another fabulous experience at AMC Dine-In. The prices should be around the same in all areas. I did notice that my ticket today was $9 due to it being a new release matinee as opposed to the last one I saw which was out a week beforehand. Still, it's a great deal. The old AMC has been converted. It's my understanding that most of them are going to be converted. There isn't a regular AMC in this area that hasn't been converted.

Loved the food and movie today. I saw Brides Maids and it was absolutely hysterical. There was even a character who was a total Disney and Pixar nut. Her lines were a hoot and a nice touch.

I won't go to the movies any other way now. AMC Dine-In is the way to go!

oh i see - they converted all of the theaters in the complex - i misunderstood...i thought they left some of the theaters 'regular'....

i guess we're going to have to try this out when we're in orlando...
i hope something fun is playing when we're there!! :)

Some theatres are still the regular theatres, not AMC Dine-In. The one's by me are still regular ones. There are talks about making them Dine-Ins, but need to find the right management for them; they prefer restuarant managers to regualr managers, since they have the expereince of running a kitchen.

oh i see - they converted all of the theaters in the complex - i misunderstood...i thought they left some of the theaters 'regular'....

i guess we're going to have to try this out when we're in orlando...
i hope something fun is playing when we're there!! :)

Yes, all of the theater rooms in the complex are converted. They will not just do some of them.

Yes, all of the theater rooms in the complex are converted. They will not just do some of them.

At the one in Grapevine Texas only half of the theatres were converted. The total complex is 30 theatres with 15 converted to either Fork and Dine or Cinema Suites. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter