AMC Dine-in Theater UPDATE: Review Added - Post #14!

Oh my gosh, those are the best hand dryers ever!! On my way down to WDW last year, we (DM and I) stopped at this gas station in Georgia in the middle of nowhere and they had one of those! It was so weird, this gas station was so off the beaten path and certainly not the place yuo would imagine seeing one of those dryers...but it was so cool!!!

Thanks for throwing yourself on that landmine for us, Nikki!! :rotfl:

This will be a 'must-do' for my next Disney holiday! Sounds like a great date night for me and my other half. Thanks for all the info Nikki, I just wish we had something like this in the UK!

We had one of the these at the AMC in Kansas City and absolutely loved it. We have three small children and the Cinemasuites were a great date night for us. Unfortunately we moved to Phoenix in January and they do not have any in the area.

Oh well, just another reason for me to head back down to WDW!!

Tab

Thanks for the very good review!
As a clean-freak I worry about those dark theater tables and chairs. I know this facility is new now, but can they keep it clean? The one eat-in theater I have been in was a bit dirty/sticky from spills in the carpet etc. and I was a little hesitant to eat anything but popcorn! :scared1:

nikki...im in bergen county so i think the one closest to me is in west orange? did u see any kids at the for & dine? we have7 year old twins..do u think its appropriate for them?

Dana, you'll have to check on the AMC Dine-in website. I went to the one in Bridgewater. There plenty of kids for the Fork & Dine. As long at it's a kid-friendly movie they don't care. If it's not, they don't allow them in after a certain time.

This will be a 'must-do' for my next Disney holiday! Sounds like a great date night for me and my other half. Thanks for all the info Nikki, I just wish we had something like this in the UK!

fantastic - nothing like this in the uk as wishspirit says. Definatley a part of our next trip now.

I don't think it has table service, but the Electric Cinema offers a similar experience in London: http://www.electriccinema.co.uk.

Nikki,

Thanks for "taking one for the team!" I'm definitely interested - and that's a great price for a matinee!

Just thought I'd bump this for those interested in the AMC at DTD as mentioned on this week's show. They're set up essentially the same. The theater is either all Fork & Screen or a combo of that and Cinema Suites. I never heard any clattering from dishes or was bothered by waiters. It was a great experience!

I really wish they would put something like this where I live.
The movie theaters near me stink !!! :mad:

Guess I'll just have to move to Orlando...or New Jersey :scared1: :lmao:

I really wish they would put something like this where I live.
The movie theaters near me stink !!! :mad:

Guess I'll just have to move to Orlando...or New Jersey :scared1: :lmao:

Just come to MA! We have 1 here and 2 in southern NH called Chunky's! Lots of fun and awesome food!!!!

There is one AMC in Framingham/Natick and there is one theater at Patriot Place in Foxborough.

do you have to order food?
or can you just buy a ticket to the theater and not pay anything additional for food? that's a super great deal if you can do that....
super comfortable set seating for a reasonable price..

by the way, here in israel, all movie theaters have set-seating...
when you buy a ticket, it is for a specific seat in the theater..
if you buy online in advance, you pick the exact seat you want...
if you buy it at the theater, you tell the cashier where you want to sit (e.g., row 9 middle)..
every movie theater is like that....

there are also VIP theaters here, with the fullly reclining leather chairs (legs come up, back goes back), with gourmet food and drinks before and during (you can come up to 45 minutes in advance and eat and drink your heart out - it's included in the price)....
i like it just because it's a very small theater with very few chairs (24 people in the theater....nice...)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter