AMERICAN IDOL .. VOTE for your favorite!

I'll tell my choice later!

• Clay Aiken

• Candice Coleman

• Rebecca Bond

• Jacob John Smalley

• Hadas

• Ruben Studdard

• Kimberly Locke

• Jennifer Fuentes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish three could go on....I like Jennifer, Ruben, and Kimberly, but if I had to choose I'd choose Ruben and Jennifer.

Hadas! She is a fox!

photo-v-3.jpg

Ruben can bring it![

I could not get over how much Hadas looked like Sandra Bullock! Loved her look!

Clay reminds me (in looks) a little bit like Barry Manilow.

Jacob's song was awful, I thought.

I know I'm going to be in the minority here but I wasn't blown away by Ruben this time. For the total package performance I think the clothes they choose should go with the song and his definitely didn't match. He has a great voice but I'd like to hear him sing something else (same with the others who keep singing the same song over and over.)

My favorite was Kimberley followed by Clay & Candace.

I thought Simon was too critical of Jennifer. Although I wasn't overly impressed I thought he went too far.

Originally posted by Liz
Clay reminds me (in looks) a little bit like Barry Manilow.

Jacob's song was awful, I thought.

I'm with you, Liz -- although I thought it was JACOB that was awful, not the song.

And I kind of think Clay looks a little like Pee Wee Herman...

But Clay's voice is WONDERFUL!

Clay was my favorite. I think his voice is really amazing! I also think he seems like a genuinely cool guy. My second favorite was Jennifer. :)

We voted here when it was over and voted for Ruben and Kimberly! :)

Ruben, Kimberly and Clay.. all of them have astounding voices.. All three deserve to be in the final 10.

And I agree about Clay looking a bit like Barry Manilow.. Someone needs to tell Simon that Manilow is laughing all the way to the bank on his Geeky looks and amazing talent... gee whiz!

I also thought Jacob's song was awful and off-key! Poor kid was so nervous.

Anyone can purchase make-up, clothes and style...that's what stylists are for.. however TALENT can not be bought, it comes from within. So, I don't get why they keep on pressing "the look" issue.jmho

I really loved Kimberly and Clay.

I seem to be the only one but I HATED Ruben's performance. What am I missing here? I really thought it was only average at best and I was shocked when the judges loved it so much.

Hadas did a good job as well and if she had been part of last weeks group she might have had a chance but the group this time did a much better job so I am afraid she is out unless she gets picked for the wild card show.

I have a feeling that Kimberly and Ruben will be the two picked to go on but I will be disappointed because I really love Clay and want to see him in the final 10.

Overall I think this group was better than last week's group. I guess I'll have to go with Ruben and Clay but I think one of the alternates will come from this group.

I voted for Kimberly, Clay and Reuben.

I think they all are incredible. Hadas would've been my 4th choice.

Clay was hysterical, that voice did NOT look like it could come out of him! LOL! Really impressive!

Kimberly is just awesome. I love her presence, her voice and her attitude.

Reuben goes without saying. What a great choice of music! He has the whole Luther thing down!

I felt sorry for Rebecca. She DOES remind me of Shirley Bassey and she should take some time and check out who Shirley Bassey is before getting angry about being compared to her. She has a niche if not on AI.

Candice was also great. I like her voice but not particularly her look.

Jennifer and Jacob didn't have a chance against the competition.

We'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter