Americans and Canadians culture Q&A Thread.

Canadians, do you watch the "Price is Right" and "Lets Make a Deal" or are the show not available to watch in your country?

Canadians, do you watch the "Price is Right" and "Lets Make a Deal" or are the show not available to watch in your country?

We pretty much get everything up here that you get down there with, I am sure, some local exceptions. I remember watching both Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal back in the 70's and 80's.

We pretty much get everything up here that you get down there with, I am sure, some local exceptions. I remember watching both Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal back in the 70's and 80's.
I figured you guys got the shows, I'm just surprised that you don't have your own versions of them.

Is there a "Married at First Sight" Canadian edition as well? I'm honestly surprised that ABC hasn't had CTV make their own version of the Batchelor yet.

Oh
Is there a "Married at First Sight" Canadian edition as well? I'm honestly surprised that ABC hasn't had CTV make their own version of the Batchelor yet.
We had one Season of the Bachelor or was it 2

No Married at First Sight

Not force them but allow them too and then get a share of the profits. Disney owns a percentage of CTV.

ESPN owns 30% and Disney 80% of ESPN. I don't think Disney of too involved with CTV.

As for the Bachelor, it is actually owned by Warner Brothers, Disney has the US broadcast rights.

ESPN owns 30% and Disney 80% of ESPN. I don't think Disney of too involved with CTV.

As for the Bachelor, it is actually owned by Warner Brothers, Disney has the US broadcast rights.
It was just an example. Maybe not the best one to be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter