"Amuck, amuck, amuck!" A Pre-TR (link to TR in the first post)

That's my thoiught. This trip I plan on doing all the rides I usually sit out with our oldest daughter or my Mom. So I will be riding TOT too.:eek:
:scared1: Wow, you are being brave.
I still haven't been on the one in DCA. I've been on the one in WDW two, maybe three times, but I don't want to do the one here. I keep telling my family I don't need to because I already did the other one and they keep insisting it's different.

I just know they are trying to trick me......:sad2:

I might have to ride it though since it was on one of the kids lists that we all ride it together. Unless I can bribe her with something else.....:rolleyes1

:scared1: Wow, you are being brave.
I still haven't been on the one in DCA. I've been on the one in WDW two, maybe three times, but I don't want to do the one here. I keep telling my family I don't need to because I already did the other one and they keep insisting it's different.

I just know they are trying to trick me......:sad2:

I might have to ride it though since it was on one of the kids lists that we all ride it together. Unless I can bribe her with something else.....:rolleyes1

Thinking quickly of a bribe by chance?:rotfl:

You started your PTR and you didn't even tell me?!?!:snooty:

But I found it anywaysssss:stir:
:scared1: You found me!!!! Who told? :mad:

;) kidding! Sorry, I didn't say anything because well, quite frankly I'm not saying much of anything over here. :rotfl: But you're welcome to hang out and be bored with me!! :yay: :hug: :flower3:

Is your family watching Peter Pan? I'm DVR-ing it and watching it at the same time while Dis-ing and doing laundry. What an exciting life I live!

No fair to leave us hanging-what's in the box???

I just love your Halloween pictures of Disneyland. Last year we went in November so we missed the Halloween decorations and we were too early for the Christmas ones. The last time I was in Disneyland in October they didn't decorate or celebrate like they are now, so this will be brand new for me.

Box? What box? :confused3

:rolleyes1

Thanks for the comments on the pics. :goodvibes You are going to love it!! :hyper: I wish they'd done it sooner. I remember going every year growing up, then in high school, and then after I got married and had kids, and they would never do anything for Halloween. :rolleyes:

Then I guess FINALLY the light bulb went off in some bigwig's mind and they realized what they were missing out on. :idea:

Is your family watching Peter Pan? I'm DVR-ing it and watching it at the same time while Dis-ing and doing laundry. What an exciting life I live!
:rotfl2: You and me both!! I just finished up my laundry, which took me all day long. I'm not watching Peter Pan, but I did drag out our old Aladdin movie and watched it today.

It was so good! All our Disney movies like that are sitting there collecting dust since the kids don't want to watch them anymore. They'd rather watch the Disney/Nick channel shows like Hannah Montana, H20, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, etc. :headache:

But when I was watching Aladdin they came over to see what I was doing without me inviting them into my room, and the girls all sat down and watched it with me. I'd forgotten how funny Robin Williams is in that movie. :happytv: I didn't forget all the words to the songs though, so I was singing along as they looked at me and shook their heads.

Now I'm thinking it's time to dust off some of the Disney movies and watch them again. :goodvibes

I have a guess at what's in the box. Is it costumes?

If it is, how did she get them? I've been hunting for them Disney Halloween costumes and all I can find is the ones at the online outlet and there aren't any adult ones!

Good guess!!! :thumbsup2

But no. :rotfl:

Being the Halloween fan that I am, I've already got the girls costumes all ready to go!! :yay: I know, I know, it's only July..... LOL

I bought the twins costumes last year after Halloween from Disneyshopping while they were on sale. They picked out what they wanted and I went ahead and ordered them. We just tried them on the other day and they were really cute.

And Noelle's costume is complete now too. I just bought the last items for that about a week ago. As for Adam....(sigh) he might be over the whole costume thing. We'll have to wait and see. Last year he just wore a shirt that said "This is my costume." :rolleyes: How can you be too old for a costume??? :confused3 ;)

If it is, how did she get them? I've been hunting for them Disney Halloween costumes and all I can find is the ones at the online outlet and there aren't any adult ones!
Yeah, there's not much out there right now. I'm actually glad we bought them when we did. The twins got what they wanted at a great price and we were able to find all the matching accessories too.
Good luck finding what you need.

As for the box.......well, I will say it's stuff for the trip, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for some pics. I'm off to bed. :)

You sneaky, meany girl!:lmao:Good Night:cloud9:
4.gif

I thought since this was our last trip as a family for awhile, I'd ask each of the kids to make up a list of the things they each wanted to make sure to do/eat/ride before we left the parks.

Here is what each kid had to say........(not in any order)

ADAM
ToT
ride the Sun Wheel
skip Soarin (brat, he knows I love that ride! LOL)
see the pirate show on Tom Sawyer's Island
get a churro
spend time in Innoventions
Autopia
Star Tours
shooting gallery
eat a brownie funnel cake
Toy Story Mania

NOELLE
All of us go on ToT (that was because I won't ride it :rolleyes1 but I've done the one in WDW twice )
All of us go on Screamin (won't ride that either anymore, but I have in the past)
See the Aladdin show
eat cotton candy
eat a regular funnel cake with no toppings
eat a churro (can you tell this DD has a sweet tooth!)
go on Thunder Mountain
ride the Sun Wheel
go on Mulholland Madness

LINDSEY
ride on Snow White
go on Toy Story Mania
Space Mountain
Thunder Mountain
eat some cotton candy
eat some funnel cake
ride the Pirate ride
go on the Haunted Mansion
Spash Mountain
ToT

HANNAH
Space Mountain
Thunder Mountain
The Peach (she means the Orange Stinger. I keep telling them it's not a peach! LOL)
eat some cotton candy (guess we'll be getting cotton candy since it seems to be a popular choice)
Do the drawing (the Animation Studio, she loves learning how to draw different things)
go on the Pirate ride
Roger Rabbit ride
eat a churro

So now I need to make one big list and make sure we do all these things. :thumbsup2 I originally had them make these lists because they were bored and I wanted to give them something to do, but I think it's a fun idea and I might just make one of my own. ;)

ETA: Darn!!! I just checked the park schedule for October and found out that the whole time we are there the Aladdin show, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Sun Wheel and Fantasmic are all closed. :mad:
Guess I'll have to break that news to the kids and let them know there are some things on their list we won't be able to do. :guilty:
(sigh) Then again, I need to remember to just be happy that we get to go at all..... yeah, I need to keep telling myself that.

Looks good, sorry that some things will be closed but you'll still have a good time anyway.

Well, looky here! It's a box. From Disney no less..... I wonder what's in it? :rolleyes1

DSCF5210.jpg

Oh a box from Disney, :banana:

:rotfl2: You and me both!! I just finished up my laundry, which took me all day long. I'm not watching Peter Pan, but I did drag out our old Aladdin movie and watched it today.

It was so good! All our Disney movies like that are sitting there collecting dust since the kids don't want to watch them anymore. They'd rather watch the Disney/Nick channel shows like Hannah Montana, H20, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, etc. :headache:

But when I was watching Aladdin they came over to see what I was doing without me inviting them into my room, and the girls all sat down and watched it with me. I'd forgotten how funny Robin Williams is in that movie. :happytv: I didn't forget all the words to the songs though, so I was singing along as they looked at me and shook their heads.

Now I'm thinking it's time to dust off some of the Disney movies and watch them again. :goodvibes

DD2 :love: Cinderella aka LaLa so we watched that the other day and my boys (ages 9 and 7) came in and started to watch it with me and DD2. They'll watch the movies if we're all watching them or sometimes Disney channel or toon disney channel puts them on during the summer at like 10 or 11so my younger DS will watch them.

Thanks for all the Halloween photos, I told you before that I have never seen the decorations in person (even though me and DH went in Oct years and years ago). I love fall, it's my favorite time of year, I live in CT so we gets lots of folliage.

I love fall, it's my favorite time of year, I live in CT so we gets lots of folliage.
Me too!!! :love: I'm jealous you get all the Fall foliage. I miss that so much. Forget a summer home....if I could afford it, I'd have a Fall home. One I could go and spend time in during the Fall. And then leave before the first snow storm. :thumbsup2

DSC00390.jpg

Beth I found this picture for you. It's at a pumpkin farm we go to every year for pumpkins around Halloween time. In the background there is a hay ride that they take you around the farm.

DSC00390.jpg

Beth I found this picture for you. It's at a pumpkin farm we go to every year for pumpkins around Halloween time. In the background there is a hay ride that they take you around the farm.
:love: :yay: How great is that?! I love it. We went to one when we were living in Northern Michigan not nearly as large though. But it was fun, and they offered apple cider and some baked goodies for sale too.

The whole things just screams Fall. I love it. Thanks for sharing! :)

Seeing that Fall picture inspired me to go and dig up a few of my own from when we were living in MI.

They aren't the best, but it gives some idea of where we lived. This was our back yard. The picture was taken from my back steps.

16.jpg

This is a really washed out, grainy picture, but it shows the wild turkeys that always used to roam through our back yard. We had wild turkeys, deer, rabbits, field mice (yuck), lots of birds, skunks, and foxes that we'd spot in the yard now and then.
anypic024-1.jpg

These are pics of a really cool bridge that was about 5-8 minutes from the house. For some reason it reminds me of the bridge in the Headless Horseman story. :confused3 Notice how I can make anything into something spooky. :rotfl:
And beneath that is a pic of an elk that we used to pass all the time on the way to town. Get a load of those antlers!! :eek:

DSCF1764.jpg

DSCF1757.jpg

DSCF1765.jpg

And here are some pics of the twins in their Halloween costumes in October of 2005, if I recall correctly. I love all the trees and fallen leaves.

anypic037-1.jpg

anypic040.jpg

And finally a pic of a Northern MI sunrise. Again, taken from my back steps.

DSCF1924.jpg

Seeing all these pics is almost making me miss it!!! :eek:

But then I remember why we moved after just three years....... :scared: This is the view I had from my patio door 5-6 months out of the year! :sad2:
DSCF0842.jpg

Now the only "snow" I've seen in the past year since we moved away was during our December DL trip: :thumbsup2

DSCF3822.jpg

I LOVE your pictures. Thanks for sharing! Especially the costumes.

Here's Reya's costume last year.

halloweencostume004.jpg

halloweencostume003.jpg

You're getting me really excited about Halloween! This will be the first year DD can go trick-or-treating. :woohoo:

I LOVE your pictures. Thanks for sharing! Especially the costumes.

Here's Reya's costume last year.

You're getting me really excited about Halloween! This will be the first year DD can go trick-or-treating. :woohoo:
Awwwww, so cute!!! :goodvibes She looks adorable. Great costume choice.

Wait until she's out there trick-or-treating and realizes all she has to do is walk up to the door and she gets candy!! :rotfl: She's going to be so excited.

Ok, so maybe it's not really a burning question. ;) I had ordered a few items for our trip from www.Disneyshopping.com. Just some fun things we could use. The best part was they were so cheap. It was during one of their extra 40% off sales. Gotta love those.

Here we go........ (it's just like Christmas!!)

DSCF5214.jpg

First up is a really cute Pooh Bear blanket. This was the most expensive item in the box at.......get this......just 9 bucks! Everything else was even cheaper. It's really soft and is solid orange on the back. I'm not exactly sure what to do with this, but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. I might just keep it in the car for the ride to DL in case one of the kids wants to take a nap.

DSCF5211.jpg

Next are some beach towels. I can't remember how much these were exactly, but I do know they were under $5. I'm thinking they were actually around $3 but I'm not sure.
The kids already have Disney beach towels but now Ruben and I can use these and we'll have enough for each member of the family. I'll bring these to use down at the pool since I really don't care for most hotel's pool towels. Too rough.

DSCF5219.jpg

DSCF5227.jpg

DSCF5228.jpg

Hang on..... there's more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter