Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy do you also do Shades of Green designs?! I am looking for a welcome letter for my DS who is 2 and then I am wanting a sign for the door. Names are Clint, Ashley & John and maybe thank my daddy for serving our country or something.

This is perfect! Thanks, you do such a great job

He's going to LOVE it!!! Thank you!!!

AMY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The designs are AWESOME!! We just received your transfers yesterday afternoon and we're going to apply them to the shirts this evening!! My husband likes the designs so much that he even wants to help make the shirts!! We will definitely take pics and the ideas in my head are already brewing for my daughters' party! Thank you so much for making our trip that much more special!! :cloud9:

You are all very welcome - enjoy!

I was wondering if you could do two name fills with dolphins, whales?

(we are going to Aquatica)

Tanner
Christopher

Thanks,

Laura

I hope you like these...

tanner_dolphinwhalefill_zps85313b01.jpg

christopher_dolphinwhalefill_zps02d06505.jpg

Amy do you also do Shades of Green designs?! I am looking for a welcome letter for my DS who is 2 and then I am wanting a sign for the door. Names are Clint, Ashley & John and maybe thank my daddy for serving our country or something.

Because Shades of Green is affiliated with Disney, I am unable to help you with your request. If you would like anything non Disney, let me know, I would be glad to help. Tell your hubby, thank you for his service!

Hi Amy,

Hoping you can help again.

Looking for a Dine with Shamu Invite.

Dine with Shamu - Booked for Dinner on Friday 5th July. No time required.

Can the invite be made to 'The Downs Family'

TIA

FD

Hi Amy,

I was looking back through your wonderful pages and saw these great designs and was
wondering if these were still available. If so could please have:

bethany_50s - Elmhurst Elementary. name Carol

bethany_50s_square - Elemhurst Elementary with no name

jacob_50s - LoLo & Logan

jacob_50sb - Elmhurst Elementary name Logan

Thanks ever so much
Nanny 3 (Lois):dance3:

You do SUCH great work! I am going through all of your threads to try to pick something for our upcoming vacations. Thanks for doing this! So kind of you!

My sister (Val), her husband (Lewis), their 4 children (Jasmine, Robert, Jaden(boy) and Bella are going to Sea World next month (March 16-23). I would love to have a design created for them to wear on their first day. Their grandma Karen is going too.

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Amy-

Thanks again for all you do for all of us helping to make our event, vacation, or gift so special.

I was wondering you could do some name fills for my son's baseball team.

"DODGERS"

Christopher
Andrew
Matthew
Nicholas
Mason
Gavin
Logan
Kodes
Dodgers Mom
Holland
Coach Ben
Coach Johnson

Thanks!!!!!

Laura

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you had a generic Skylanders birthday party invitation you could post. Samuel has decided he wants a Skylanders birthday party. All I need is one that I can fill in the information. Thanks!

Dawn

Hi Miss Amy! After talking up your transfer paper my girlfriend is dying to try it! Do you have a cupcake design for a 5 year old girl? Preferably purple but whatever you have. She wants her daughter to wear it for her birthday trip to the American Girl store in NYC. One for the daughter: Anya. One for the doll: Kara Wendy. Thanks so much!

Hi Amy,

My kids absolutely loved the disigns you made for them!

I have another request. My son wants to make special shirts for his best friend's birthday.

They love minecraft (a bit obsessed really)

So we would like to do shirts with a cool minecraft graphic on the front

and then a few namefills

one saying ALEX
One saying SETH
And one that says MINECRAFT

if you could do that we would be really appreciative!
Thanks!
=

HI Amy, my niece's little boy is turning 3. He is going to have a candyland birthday..He will be 3 and I am wondering if you would create something special for Jake..?? I can send you a picture of him if you want to add it to the design:) He is a sweetie...I know if you have the time you will do a super amazing design for me. Thank you so very much:)

Amy-

I was wondering if you have time, can you do a name fill for me. My niece is a fan of Adventure Time (I have never heard of it until today). I'd like to make a T-shirt using an Adventure Time name fill for her birthday. Hopefully you can help me out :) Can you please do an Adventure Time name fill for the name Juliana?

Thanks for your help!!
JoAnne

Hi Amy,

Hoping you can help again.

Looking for a Dine with Shamu Invite.

Dine with Shamu - Booked for Dinner on Friday 5th July. No time required.

Can the invite be made to 'The Downs Family'

TIA

FD

Here is your requested invite...

seaworld_dinewithshamu_zps931e78a4.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was looking back through your wonderful pages and saw these great designs and was
wondering if these were still available. If so could please have:

bethany_50s - Elmhurst Elementary. name Carol

bethany_50s_square - Elemhurst Elementary with no name

jacob_50s - LoLo & Logan

jacob_50sb - Elmhurst Elementary name Logan

Thanks ever so much
Nanny 3 (Lois):dance3:

Here are your designs...

carol_50s_zps2757ab3f.jpg

elmhurst_50square_zpsb945faad.jpg

logan_50sboy_zps5ab43d6f.jpg

lolologan_50s_zps84669000.jpg

My sister (Val), her husband (Lewis), their 4 children (Jasmine, Robert, Jaden(boy) and Bella are going to Sea World next month (March 16-23). I would love to have a design created for them to wear on their first day. Their grandma Karen is going too.

Thank you so much!!!

I assumed you wanted a group one - if you had something else in mind, let me know. I did one with all first names and one with mom, dad and grandma just in case they would like that better for the kids.

val_soakzonegroup_zpsff11e54f.jpg

mom_soakzonegroup_zps9d7be3f7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter