Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Amy this is great for my daughter's teacher!! I absolutely love it. I plan to print it and frame it and give it to her as a gift.
Thank You.
As for her son, sorry I forgot Marvel was Disney.
If you can do it would you be able to do a name fill for the middle and last name.

Slade (Deathstroke)(From Green Arrow)
Brown (Batman)

Thanks in advance

Thanks for all you do!!

Here you are... It was hard to find a good graphic without the weapons. Let me know if you would like me to try something else.

slade_fill_zpsf0acfab9.jpg

Hi, Ive been searching your threads and your designs are great! I was wondering if you had a design of the grinchfor a shirt with the name David? Also do you have a stroller design with transformers? Thanks!

I am assuming that you only wanted the name on the tag since you did not say anything about the "thanks for coming" line. I am attaching one. If you like this one, I will do the other names.

Hi Amy the last name tag looks perfect. Can you do the previous list supplied and 1 without name :thanks:

Thanks You Amy!!
I think the Slade will work. It has a good picture of the face and I think she will like that.
Thanks for taking the time to work on it.
I think it will make a great gift.
I will post a picture if I can figure out how. After I get it framed.

Thanks again,
Kim

Hi, Ive been searching your threads and your designs are great! I was wondering if you had a design of the grinchfor a shirt with the name David? Also do you have a stroller design with transformers? Thanks!

Here are your requested designs...

david_grinch_zps3e9f0c22.jpg

david_transforners_zps3cb1390d.jpg

Thanks You Amy!!
I think the Slade will work. It has a good picture of the face and I think she will like that.
Thanks for taking the time to work on it.
I think it will make a great gift.
I will post a picture if I can figure out how. After I get it framed.

Thanks again,
Kim

You are welcome! And I would love to see a picture if you don't mind posting one.

Hi Amy,
Would you please be able to create a Universal Orlando themed welcome letter for my DD sweet 16 birthday trip? It is for Jillian and Casey (two girls). We will be celebrating Jillian's sweet 16. Our trip is November 14-17. I'm trying to make this trip as special as I can. I know she would really love this.
Thank you!

Please send me your webpage. I am very curious about your designs and am looking for a Disney shirt for my son who has severe autism. I have a thread on DIShboard under jwgray, and BaBaBear responded w/ a great Autism logo w/ Mickey ears and it says "patience please." We leave for WDW on Oct. 10th, so I'd need the shirts before then. But, thought if my son wore these t-shirts, I would get so many stares as to what is wrong with him.

Thanks!
Jennifer Gray

https://www.etsy.com/listing/118418...age=3&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

hello amy! hope you are doing well. thank you again for all your hard work and time. i found a thank you card that i really like and would like to know if this is something you can help me with. above is the link for bubble guppies thank you card. hopefully you have a lil time to take a look at it.
i would like it to say :
Thank you for celebrating my 1st birthday with me and for your generous gift. I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you, Love, Gizelle

Hi Amy,
Would you please be able to create a Universal Orlando themed welcome letter for my DD sweet 16 birthday trip? It is for Jillian and Casey (two girls). We will be celebrating Jillian's sweet 16. Our trip is November 14-17. I'm trying to make this trip as special as I can. I know she would really love this.
Thank you!

I wasn't sure about the wording so I tried it 2 different ways. If you would like any changes or specific text, let me know.

jillian_universalinvite_zps63fd208d.jpg

jillian_universalinviteb_zpsbd6e0c4f.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter