Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Please send me your webpage. I am very curious about your designs and am looking for a Disney shirt for my son who has severe autism. I have a thread on DIShboard under jwgray, and BaBaBear responded w/ a great Autism logo w/ Mickey ears and it says "patience please." We leave for WDW on Oct. 10th, so I'd need the shirts before then. But, thought if my son wore these t-shirts, I would get so many stares as to what is wrong with him.

Thanks!
Jennifer Gray

I assume that since you already have your designs, that you are looking for iron on transfers.

I would be glad to send you the link to my webpage but I need your email address to send it to you. You can either include it here in my thread (spelling 'at' and 'dot') or if you do not want your info "out there", feel free to pm it to me.

You will need 10 posts to be able to pm me, so it is fine with me if you post here in my thread the necessary times.

you are the best!

hello amy! hope you are doing well. thank you again for all your hard work and time. i found a thank you card that i really like and would like to know if this is something you can help me with. above is the link for bubble guppies thank you card. hopefully you have a lil time to take a look at it.
i would like it to say :
Thank you for celebrating my 1st birthday with me and for your generous gift. I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you, Love, Gizelle

I would not feel right copying someone else's work, especially when they are selling it. I was hoping that you liked the one I had done for you already. If you would like any changes to that one, I would be more than happy to do so. Please understand, I am not trying to come off as unhelpful but I would just not feel right copying their work.

no problem, im sorry amy. thank you so much for your help . all the work you have done has been awsome! thank you again .

Hi, I was wondering if you had any designs for thing 1, thing 2, and thing 3. I was very pleased with the design you made me last time. Thank you so much !

Thanks Amy! You are awesome. From post #99, I like the second letter better. Can you change the wording just a little? I would like it to say: Dear Jillian and Casey, Welcome to Universal Orlando. Here you will go behind the scenes, beyond the screen, and right into the action of your favorite movies. Leave in the part about celebrating Jillian's birthday, please. She will really like that.

Thanks Amy! You are awesome. From post #99, I like the second letter better. Can you change the wording just a little? I would like it to say: Dear Jillian and Casey, Welcome to Universal Orlando. Here you will go behind the scenes, beyond the screen, and right into the action of your favorite movies. Leave in the part about celebrating Jillian's birthday, please. She will really like that.

Here it is all fixed up...

jillian_univinvite3_zps0007f508.jpg

Hi Amy,

You have done such a wonderful job for me previously, I was wondering if you would be able to help be out again. I have a design that I needed. To be changed a little. I'm not sure how I can send my design to you to see if you can change it. Could you please let me know if their is anyway to paste an image and send to you? Thanks so much

Hi Amy,

You have done such a wonderful job for me previously, I was wondering if you would be able to help be out again. I have a design that I needed. To be changed a little. I'm not sure how I can send my design to you to see if you can change it. Could you please let me know if their is anyway to paste an image and send to you? Thanks so much

If it is a design I have done, you could simply tell me the name it was saved as. I keep all of my designs.

If not, you can either host the design on a site like Photobucket and then use the IMG code to post it here on the boards or you can send it to me via email.

If the design belongs to another designer, chances are I may not be able to help you but it is of course worth an ask.

I was wondering if you happen to have done any Royal Caribbean designs that I can be directed to.

I have done many Royal Caribbean designs. Your best bet is to look around in my threads and let me know if you see anything you like. Most of the cruise designs that I do can be interchanged with the cruise ship you will be on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter