An Epic Girl's Trip With Some Joey on the Side...Updated 4/29-COMPLETE

That is SUCH a fun surprise!!!! :) I can't wait to hear where you're going!

I didn't know you were a Chiefs fan, but how awesome you got to meet the coach. Our family are Bears fans, but believe me we were rooting HARD for your Chiefs at the end of the season!!

Yes, there's a lot of variety in my house. I'm a Chief's fan. Joe and Tim are Bears fans. Matt and Ash are Packers fans, and Ali is a Raven's fan. Football season is ALWAYS very loud at my house with a lot of screaming and swearing going on...

As you all can see, I'm being taken away on a trip for my 50th Birthday, which is July 25th. A limo is picking me and my mom up and taking us to the airport (my mom knows all the deets). I have zero idea where we are going, but I do know that my sister will be there too...
I will be receiving a second clue next week. So, I hope you will follow along to see where I am going and what I will be doing there...
That is amazing!!!! I can't wait to hear where you end up going!!!!

Oh, by the way...For those of you new to my TR's, the man in the picture is Andy Reed, coach of the KC Chiefs. I met him last March in Orlando. I'm a HUGE Chiefs fan and meeting him was very unexpected and special.
Hmmmm. That has to be a clue, right?

We are upgrading to AP's when we arrive in May!!!!! We did the math, talked to a few CM's and @ariane37 (who was a lot more helpful):love:and decided with all the trips we have planned this year that we would actually save money by upgrading to AP's. So, pray the whole process goes quickly and smoothly...
Such a good decision! Even with 2 trips a year you save money with an AP. And of course there is the wonderful 20% discount on merchandise, 10% on dining and 15% on tours. You are saving so much money! See...more #disneymath!

As you all can see, I'm being taken away on a trip for my 50th Birthday, which is July 25th. A limo is picking me and my mom up and taking us to the airport (my mom knows all the deets). I have zero idea where we are going, but I do know that my sister will be there too...
So exciting!!!!!

Hee! Hee! I now have trips planned in May, June, August, and September...YIKES!
You are living the life!

Such a good decision! Even with 2 trips a year you save money with an AP. And of course there is the wonderful 20% discount on merchandise, 10% on dining and 15% on tours. You are saving so much money! See...more #disneymath!

That's what we were thinking...:daisy:

Wow so many great updates and a cool surprise Birthday trip!

So glad you are doing the DAH event, it is so fun! The villain DAH sounds really intriguing!

Love all your outfits!

Wow so many great updates and a cool surprise Birthday trip!

So glad you are doing the DAH event, it is so fun! The villain DAH sounds really intriguing!

Love all your outfits!

I know, right. I think I'm going somewhere in Florida, but I could be wrong. I get another clue on Monday.
I really hope I am able to get tix for the DAH event in August!!!!!

We are upgrading to AP's when we arrive in May!!!!! We did the math, talked to a few CM's and @ariane37 (who was a lot more helpful):love:and decided with all the trips we have planned this year that we would actually save money by upgrading to AP's. So, pray the whole process goes quickly and smoothly...

I hope your process goes smoother than mine did! Mine was and continues to be an utter nightmare!!

My sister called me earlier this week and told me I would be receiving something in the mail...The catch was I couldn't open it when it came because Joe had to do something first...It turns out the gift was a puzzle and Joe had to arrange all the pieces on our kitchen island so I could put it together because it contained a "secret" message...

How totally cool this this!!!

I will be receiving a second clue next week. So, I hope you will follow along to see where I am going and what I will be doing there...

Super excited for you and your surprise/mystery trip!!

be600ba9-10b4-4927-bebf-65378d6e5bf2-jpeg.393027

YAY!!! Mine are tracking to be here on Monday!

DATE NIGHT!

Joe and I went out to dinner last night and then saw Pet Sematary (It was almost as good as the original in my opinion. I jumped quite a few times.). Did you go out and see it @ariane37 ? We ended up eating at this adorable Parisian Bistro across from the movie theater. Long story short...We were originally going to grab salads at Panera. But, after literally standing in line and being ignored for almost 10 minutes, we walked out the door. I just refuse to give my hard earned money to slackers...Anyway, this is what led us to the Bistro...

I had a wonderful glass of Sangria to start, and Joe stuck with water (I know, boring). For our entrees, Joe had a crepe with chicken, spinach, artichokes, tomatoes and roasted red peppers in a light cream sauce. This was out of this world. Believe it or not, it wasn't very heavy either. I stuck with the grilled cheese with pomme
frites. This was heaven on a plate. All of the cheeses were wonderfully melted together and the fries were the right amount of crisp on the outside and softness on the inside. Yum!

We skipped dessert because I wanted to have candy at the theater. Joe held strong and didn't even order popcorn. Hey, we have to be bathing suit ready in 24 days. Yes! We will be in Disney in 24 days.8-)

DFA03ECF-7A77-4EE3-AB16-14CBAF1DB242.jpeg AB084793-3F1F-474B-A786-6E4A8B3AB5C8.jpeg 4F867F64-0349-470C-BBA9-2283C50F7F6B.jpeg

C343973B-25ED-4FF9-8537-EFEA82E57BBD.jpeg EE1F78DE-F340-47A6-A426-474E1BCDBE44.jpeg

A16CD8FE-0C12-4864-80EF-0C5251C9D0F8.jpeg 65014E9C-6500-43DC-94B5-AD2CFF4BE102.jpeg AB07DF7D-C934-4F74-976D-41FD3C77651C.jpeg

Last edited:
And...Our WL magic bands just came today...

View attachment 393053
Got mine yesterday :goodvibes:goodvibes

saw Pet Sematary (It was almost as good as the original in my opinion. I jumped quite a few time
Good to hear! Sadly we have to wait until next weekend to see it, just too much going on this weekend. I'm still skeptical because of all the differences there seem to be but I'll keep an open mind.......

So cool about your bday surprise and I can't eat to hear more clues!!

Good to hear! Sadly we have to wait until next weekend to see it, just too much going on this weekend. I'm still skeptical because of all the differences there seem to be but I'll keep an open mind.......

So cool about your bday surprise and I can't eat to hear more clues!!

I think I need to read the book now!!!!

I get another clue on Monday!!!! Can you believe I have 4 trips planned in 5 months?!?! I just don't know where I'm going for one of them...

Going to see Pet Sematary AND eating at a fancy Bistro? That's my kind of date night. Also, memo to self: Need to go see Pet Sematary lol

After falling ridiculously behind I am all caught up. Clearly you haven't had much going on though so I didn't have much to read :P

So excited our trip is just around the corner. I can't wait to actually get to spend some time with you and Joe. I have done absolutely nothing to prepare and just booked my flights home yesterday, so I'm a little behind the curve :P

Happy Birthday to Joe! McCormicks aside (we have them too and don't care for them) it looks like you two had a great weekend.

What wonderful news on Timmy. Does he know what he is going to do yet? And guess what, we'll overlap by 1 day so maybe we can see each other again. The family and I get down there on the 10th!

Happy early birthday to you too! Looks like your family has some fun surprises in store for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter