An Obsessed Disney Go-er's PTR

heathers4um

DIS Veteran
Aren't we all though....obsessed I mean? It's like a cult, no doubt...a happy but borderline crazy cult motivated by pixie dust and creating magical memories for our loved ones. And this is the cult's homebase...DIS boards. I have done little else since buying into DVC a few months ago...and thats when it all started. I have always been Disney obsessed...but this gave me a reason to be so with an outcome...a real trip! :goodvibes

My name is Heather and I am 39 years young. My DFiance is Jose and he is 37 years old (please look past the cradle robbing...I really feel 25 so HE's the one who we should be pointing fingers to) ;)

Together we have 3 children - I have a 17 yr old Prince, Connor and he has a 20 yr old Prince, Jose Jr., an 18 yr old Prince, Felix and an 8 yr old Princess Josiris (Josie). However THIS is an adults only trip so wave goodbye to the Princes and Princess until next time! :wave:

When I got it in my head to buy into DVC I thought I was going to have my work cut out for me. DF isnt what you would call a plan ahead kinda guy. Nor is he the kind to go on vacation unless you can afford to just pick up and go. I am the exact polar opposite: I plan and plan and plan - it keeps me happy until I get there. AND if I have to budget and save and put towards my trip monthly then thats what I do! But surprisingly, he heard what I had to say and the next thing I know he's signing papers and we are OKW'ers!! :woohoo:

This ends the intro...I have alot more to report and do not want to overload you all - at least all at once.

Next up: Is it normal to pick dates and book flights BEFORE you have the accomodations taken care of? It is if you are ME!! :dance3:

:headache:HMMMM.....I dont know how but I got 2 of these and I am not sure how to delete one of them. SO SORRY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter