~And It All Started With a Wish...and a Quarter and a Fountain~TR link, page 32!

:woohoo: I'm Here too......Can't wait to get this party started. Been following from the very first report. Can't wait to see "the World" through Seth's eyes.

i'm here! Caleb was just 16 months when we went...and NOW he knows all of the mickey characters names and Handy Manny names...so I am thinking we now need to go back...now to convince my non disney husband...hmm...last time was easy because my parents took the whole family! Maybe I should convince my mom instead....lol!

Checking in here. I am so excited to be an old reader and follow this journey from before the beginning. :goodvibes

I'm excitted for this! :woohoo:

I'm so happy that you are finally getting back to WDW and are taking Seth for his first visit.

It will be a trip of alot of "first times"!

I can't wait to see him in his first pic with Mickey! ;)

Nice to see that Anna & Luke will be joining you. He has grown up!

Your TR's are always great so I can't wait to folllow along! :goodvibes

I'm a long-time lurker, but had to come out of lurkdom to say I can't wait to read about your first trip as a family of 3! How exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter