And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's exactly where I am! Dinner tonight is at GC Storytellers Cafe. I'm having the lobster club salad. Then either DL park or drinks at DL Hotel Trader Sam's Bar. What should I do? :confused3

I don't know, (not too familiar with Disneyland) but either way I'll bet you'll have a blast! Enjoy!!pixiedust:

Sitting in the GC lobby listening to the piano. Question: which lobby do I like the best GC, AK or WL??? Answer: which ever one I am sitting in at the moment!!! :rotfl2:

GG
Sounds like the perfect way to relax:thumbsup2

BTW good answer :rotfl2:

Have fun and et something yummy for me!

Oh Pas! :grouphug: :sad1: Always our Princess (Queen, Empress). princess:

Kook: There was an "aye" from out this way! ::yes:: (I even managed a bit of a Glaswegian tinge to it.)

Janet: :worship: Do you like how you were volunteered?! :lmao:

~~----------------~~

P.S. He re-sent the workout. Drat! (You know I'm going to slip one of these days and call him "Ron" by mistake. :rotfl: )

Hear, Hear, Pas always our Queen!:goodvibes

Janet, I'll add another aye! :thumbsup2

Missout-He re-sent it? Drat is right! :laughing:

I am way far behind, but I want to stop in and say Marie I am praying for you both. That is so scary and I am so sorry you had to go through it. At least he is ok, and that's what matters. I am sure it is still very traumatic for him to lose a finger, but it could have been so much worse. Lots of love to your family, dear friend.

Hi RC Friends,
I'm working on our upcoming trip. I will need to make some dining reservations in March, so it's time to start figuring things out.

I wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but dh really isn't a huge Magic Kingdom fan. We usually only go there for about 1/2 a day each trip. So...

I booked two nights at AKL. We would like to have a nice lunch at Saana this time, so that would work well for the second day. Then that evening, we'd just have lounge snackies and desserts. The next morning check out of AKL, and spend part of the day at the Animal Kingdom.

Early in the afternoon we'll transfer to the Yacht Club. We were able to get a GV/CL room, I was so happy. (I am pretty sure that first day will be the soft opening of F&W-fun!) We'll stay 5 nights there.
If all works out, we are hoping to take advantage of an Orlando Magical Dining offer or two. Fingers crossed Ill Mulino or Blue Zoo will be on the list.

We're booked room only, I'll fill in a few dining reservations, in late March, and that will be it. :cool1:

I am thinking all the wacky stuff in DC will be over relatively quickly. I'd rather plan positive, and then if for some reason we have to cancel, so be it.
In the meantime, though, I'm not going to worry. I'm going to look forward to a nice vacation! :woohoo:

Pas: You are stepping down??? :sad2: You have done an amazing job at keeping this thread a goin, so I can totally understand you need a break to focus on other things. :grouphug:

Janet: Yay!! You can do it!!:cheer2: I love keeping it in Sarah's honor. I still expect her to chime in here sometimes. Looking for Junglecruiser.:angel:

Ginny: I love your positive attitude, and your plan to have lunch at Sanaa. DH and would love to eat there one day, maybe on an adults only trip sometime. We can dream right???:rolleyes:

Dani: Anymore cruise talk in your house??:coffee:

LInda: I vote Lobster salad (Yum!!) and then hit the park!

Marie: Hope you are doing ok...hugs

Wookie: Love that story about your DS and the Alamo! Too cute.

Melissa and Jeanette: Hope the kiddos are feeling better...anyone OVER winter yet????:crazy2:

Koh: Glad to hear you really enjoyed POR too! I am liking that.::yes::

Waving hi to Miss, Sheila, Deena, and anyone else I have missed. :wave2:

Jen

Already missing our pas130/Jeanette the Magnificent today. But, I take great solace in knowing that our Janet the Amazing is ready and willing to re-post the thread at a moment's notice - even when she's going through the drive-through;)

Jeanette - I am sad you will no longer be our commander in chief, but I totally understand and support you!!!! HUGS!!!

Janet - you have my vote as well :) And know that we will be here to help in anyway we can!!!!

And without a doubt, Sarah will always be with us!!!!!

Morning everyone!
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So much to catch up on, and I don't have time right now. We have been sooooo busy and DD6 did not start feeling better until yesterday! :crazy2: But, we all got our first good nights sleep in a week last night and I think she'll be going to school today (I haven't woken her up yet).

DD8 is on school vacation this week. She is at theater camp. They are doing their version of the muppets. She is playing Fozzie the bear. :goodvibes. She insisted that her role includes fart shoes. The director agreed and will be incorporating that into the show. She is such a diva! princess:

I have started "the pile". I.E. I tell everyone to start dumping stuff that they want to take to Disney onto a pile on a shelf in my room. DH and I started putting stuff in the pile while the girls were in the tub last night...they got out and came into our room and yelled "the Disney PILE!!!" And ran off to start gathering their things. :dance3: 49 more days!!!

My BFF called me last night to tell me that she "dominated" the travel section at Walmart and also bought her self some Minnie Mouse tee shirts. Her DH has already picked out his own....:rolleyes: so excited that they are so excited!! :cheer2:

I am also trying to complete a class that is working towards a designation in my profession...I have to take one of the tests (there are 4) on 3/14...so I've been studying my butt off....:upsidedow

Anywho....Jeannette, our brilliant beautiful leader... I am so sad to see that you are stepping down, but totally understand. :flower3:

Looks like Janet B is ready to pick up the reigns and keep us together. :grouphug:

Ok, gotta wake the kids, and get myself dressed....have a great day all! :goodvibes

So much to catch up on, and I don't have time right now. We have been sooooo busy and DD6 did not start feeling better until yesterday! :crazy2: But, we all got our first good nights sleep in a week last night and I think she'll be going to school today (I haven't woken her up yet).

DD8 is on school vacation this week. She is at theater camp. They are doing their version of the muppets. She is playing Fozzie the bear. :goodvibes. She insisted that her role includes fart shoes. The director agreed and will be incorporating that into the show. She is such a diva! princess:

I have started "the pile". I.E. I tell everyone to start dumping stuff that they want to take to Disney onto a pile on a shelf in my room. DH and I started putting stuff in the pile while the girls were in the tub last night...they got out and came into our room and yelled "the Disney PILE!!!" And ran off to start gathering their things. :dance3: 49 more days!!!

My BFF called me last night to tell me that she "dominated" the travel section at Walmart and also bought her self some Minnie Mouse tee shirts. Her DH has already picked out his own....:rolleyes: so excited that they are so excited!! :cheer2:

I am also trying to complete a class that is working towards a designation in my profession...I have to take one of the tests (there are 4) on 3/14...so I've been studying my butt off....:upsidedow

Anywho....Jeannette, our brilliant beautiful leader... I am so sad to see that you are stepping down, but totally understand. :flower3:

Looks like Janet B is ready to pick up the reigns and keep us together. :grouphug:

Ok, gotta wake the kids, and get myself dressed....have a great day all! :goodvibes

MM Very Happy to read DD is feeling better!

Jeanette Sorry to see Our RC Queen stepping down, but you are leaving us in Terrific hands Janet is the Best!

Rainy day here. I am so on the edge of booking our Poly Trip if I could just stop going back and forth between Oct or Nov. :confused3

Already missing our pas130/Jeanette the Magnificent today. But, I take great solace in knowing that our Janet the Amazing is ready and willing to re-post the thread at a moment's notice - even when she's going through the drive-through;)

Kook-You always have a Kooktastic way with words. :thumbsup2 I love your descriptions of our RCers. Jeanette is magnificent, and Janet, of course, amazing! 3 Cheers for them both! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Janet, Please let me know if I can help. I'd be happy to.:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter