and we're back. [Walt, Wizards, and....Woolungasaurus?]

Gonna do it differently this time, and start it off in a computer document, instead of blathering for the first few pages. I know, probably not as fun, but perhaps not as cringe-worthy for me. :flower3:

Oh, and once I start it I'll throw the link to the TR into a post here. So you'll know asap. Woo!

Sounds great Molly. I look forward to reading it. Especially from a research standpoint.:teacher:

Me, Me! I'm waiting anxiously for a trip report. DH and I are kicking around the idea of WDW for our 25th Anniversary in Jan. 2012. It just seems so overwhelming and anxiety provoking!

anxiously waiting......popcorn::

Helppppp> i managed to spill liquid on my laptop< and this shift-lock is the result (along with some other stuff)>>>>awful awful awful> not sure what i"ll end up doing< but i can"t write a report right now! Back to backing up my photos just in case it decides to die altogether>

Helppppp> i managed to spill liquid on my laptop< and this shift-lock is the result (along with some other stuff)>>>>awful awful awful> not sure what i"ll end up doing< but i can"t write a report right now! Back to backing up my photos just in case it decides to die altogether>

Oh no. I hope it ok once it dries out. I know that with our desktop the keyboard get things spilled on it all the time and it continues to work. It defies logic.

On Robert's computer. Noticed that the Dis fix posted the all-caps problem in my last, but you can still see the >>> in place of ... etc etc.

My poor little computer.

Good news is that I did get the pix off; I'm basically diligent about backing up pictures, so it was just the last few months AND all the trip pictures (except for those still on the memory card in the camera). But I'm not sure about putting them onto this computer to get them over to photobucket etc. Will need to chat with Robert about it (but the real issue is that I seriously dislike this Dell).

There's no new-computer fund....augh.....

Scotty has a Dell laptop and I hate the thing. To me it is nothing but trash, I would like nothing more than throw it against the wall. I have an HP laptop, I like it so much more. I am glad you were able to save your pictures.

Hi Molly,
So sorry to hear about your computer. Crossing my fingers that it dries out and recovers. Never know!

I am also waiting for your report. I am still in long term process of planning family trip so I know you will have some good tips for me:)

Hope you get over your crud. I do know that ear pain from pressure changes with congestion. Absolultly horrible!

Well, do hurry and get well!
Tracey

My keyboard has seen better days too, Molly. I think it didn't like the coffee I spilled on it a while back and now it is acting up. It won't allow spaces when I hit the space bar unless I literally slam it down. It sticks on all kinds of other letters and numbers.

Anyway, between my old, tired PC and super slooooooow Photobucket, I am shocked I got anything loaded at all. But I have a hunch that Photobucket is going to tell me that I've exceeded my bandwidth soon.

How many photos do you suppose you took on your WDW-Harry Potter extravaganza? I can't wait for the TR to begin.:cool1::cool1: I want to hear more about the hot mess that is Animal Kingdom Lodge (or did you say that Animal Kingdom itself was a hot mess?)!!

OH, the inside of my sweet little macbook does NOT look good. Poor thing.

I'm learning how to work on this Dell. Ugh. Not overly fun. Still not sure about the picture issue, but at least I can get some text up.

Here is the very beginning of my trip report.

Or rather, thanks Michele, here.

You're welcome. I totally think it has to be the Dell's fault.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter