Andriod App down?

erinmarie2224

Mouseketeer
I'm using the Andriod version and have had issues others have posted since downloading. Today however got the message below about the remote server being down.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've also restarted my phone. No luck - known issue or just me?

"Error
The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict."

The exact same thing is happening to me. I uninstalled, reinstalled, still have the problem. I can't access the DIS from my phone at all at this point.

I have seen that message before. Occasionally when I click on the app really early...like 4am or so, that message will pop up for a short time. Usually about half an our later or so I could access the site.

This started happening to me yesterday. Can't access DIS on either my Galaxy S3 or my Nexus 7. Sadly, the app seems to be a low priority and who knows when it will get fixed.

I have an android as well. I have not been able to access the app since yesterday.
I believe that the app really needs to be updated. When that might happen? is a good question.

I wonder if it will be deleted from the play store since it doesn't work at all anymore.

I wonder if it will be deleted from the play store since it doesn't work at all anymore.

I doubt it because it works for some, just not all. For me, it is not convenient at all, to not be able to use the app. :scared1:

Thanks confirming it's not just me.

It is really annoying especially since there doesn't seem to be a mobile site.

Is a disboards techie going to reply to this subject? After all, this forum is suppose to be for technical support. Not just posting about problems, etc.

Glad I found this thread, I thought it was just my phone. It's a real bummer because it is the most convenient way to access the disboards. Hope they fix it!

I'm getting the same message on my android app. Started yesterday.
I also uninstalled/reinstalled with no success.

I'm getting the same message on my android app. Started yesterday.
I also uninstalled/reinstalled with no success.

Savannahcat...My started yesterday too!:(

Tried a few times between yesterday and today uninstalling and installing again...Didn't work!:scared1:

Same problem since yesterday. I hate having to view the "desktop" version on my phone (Android os). Very frustrating!!!!

Same problem since yesterday. I hate having to view the "desktop" version on my phone (Android os). Very frustrating!!!!
I agree. It is not exactly an easy thing to do, much less all that practical!
I wonder if this is strictly an android tissue issue that the app is having?

I'm in the same boat. I honestly do not even know how to do somethings in the real site on the browser. Such as where do I go to look at my previous posts? Before I just used the user profile button and searched on threads. This is really a bummer for me as I used to check out the boards overy lunch and when I needed a break. Guess I'll be more efficient at work now.

Here's mine from today... My app went down yesterday (maybe the day before?) too... I've restarted both of my Android devices, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled the Dis app on both devices... And I continue to get this... Incredibly annoying - since I only use Android devices. Clearly this is a Dis issue - or a server issue. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

1517515_10205598984282716_374556635856377426_n.jpg

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter