Andriod App down?

Here's mine from today... My app went down yesterday (maybe the day before?) too... I've restarted both of my Android devices, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled the Dis app on both devices... And I continue to get this... Incredibly annoying - since I only use Android devices. Clearly this is a Dis issue - or a server issue. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

1517515_10205598984282716_374556635856377426_n.jpg

D~
Yes, that is the same messages I receive too. only my font is boring lookin. Lol

Yes, that is the same messages I receive too. only my font is boring lookin. Lol

Same here. And that is the exact same message I used to get occasionally very early in the morning when I'd log in. (I'm talking around the hours of 3:30-4:30 am-est.)
We get up early around here, and sometimes a quick look at the DIS with my coffee is nice. I always kind of thought when I got that message was because they were backing up or doing work. It usually didn't last too long, maybe half an hour.

I am hoping someone in the know will post on this thread to give us an update.

I know technological issues happen and I can only imagine the headaches they deal with... just wish there would be a banner announcement that let us know they were aware of the issue and it was being looked at.

I know technological issues happen and I can only imagine the headaches they deal with... just wish there would be a banner announcement that let us know they were aware of the issue and it was being looked at.
Agreed!

ivkovic.cdf@gmail.com
try this email address it comes from the information from the Play Store the disboards mobile app. the developer information just sends you to this website, and that is it, no contact link nothing.

Is a disboards techie going to reply to this subject? After all, this forum is suppose to be for technical support. Not just posting about problems, etc.

This board is mostly ignored. I've posted other questions about the app in the past that fell on deaf ears.

This board is mostly ignored. I've posted other questions about the app in the past that fell on deaf ears.
thank you for letting us know that. the non responses from the powers that be, is perfectly reflected and supported by your post.

Yesterday I sent a PM to Pete. I suggested posting something acknowledging the situation and giving us some idea as to when/if it will be fixed.

Yesterday I sent a PM to Pete. I suggested posting something acknowledging the situation and giving us some idea as to when/if it will be fixed.

THANKS!:thumbsup2

Seems Android users having most problems!:)
Hope that it gets fixed!:dance3:

I hear if you mention a certain social media site, you get noticed real quick.

Sadly, the app isn't going to be updated. It needs to be replaced, so it is best to remove it. The admin is well aware of the situation. It is up to them if they purchase vbulletin mobile suite or install the free tapatalk plugin to correct the issue.

Sadly, the app isn't going to be updated. It needs to be replaced, so it is best to remove it. The admin is well aware of the situation. It is up to them if they purchase vbulletin mobile suite or install the free tapatalk plugin to correct the issue.
thank you for the information. it really is quite a pain to attempt to post on the full site on your phone. Lol ...no....really!
Blah! Or should I say bah humbug in light of the upcoming season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter