• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Angelrose's Journey

Ron seemed peaceful again today. We brought a cd player and his Disney music for him to listen to.

Tomorrow we are going to make arrangements for Ron. The kids asked me if I wanted them to do it, but I have to do it with them. It's the last thing I can do for him.

He wants to be cremated. This all seems so unreal to me. I still can't grasp that he won't be coming home. It's like there is this stranger in that hospital bed and Ron will come home from doing some errand and we will have a nice dinner and watch tv together.

I feel like I'm wrapped in fog and any minute I'll be out in the sun with Ron holding my hand on our walks.

I just feel so strange tonight.

Oh I am so sorry... I have not been online for a while and expected to hear he had improved...

I can not even begin to express how sorry I am...

I pray for you all to have peace and comfort at this horrible time....
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Ron seemed peaceful again today. We brought a cd player and his Disney music for him to listen to.

Tomorrow we are going to make arrangements for Ron. The kids asked me if I wanted them to do it, but I have to do it with them. It's the last thing I can do for him.

He wants to be cremated. This all seems so unreal to me. I still can't grasp that he won't be coming home. It's like there is this stranger in that hospital bed and Ron will come home from doing some errand and we will have a nice dinner and watch tv together.

I feel like I'm wrapped in fog and any minute I'll be out in the sun with Ron holding my hand on our walks.

He will hold your hand again...:hug:

I'm so sorry for all that you are going through and for your hurt & grief. My thoughts are with you. :grouphug:

He will hold your hand again...:hug:

Minnie56 is right...he WILL hold your hand again~hugs and prayers for you both:hug: Be strong and know there are so many of us thinking of you both and praying for you....hang in there Angelrose:hug:

:grouphug:
I too had been following this but had not been on for a few days. I am saddened that his condition did not improve as we had all hoped. But, I must say that I throughout your posts I kept coming back to the thought "what a beautiful love story." As others have said, we can each only hope that we too have such a profound connection with our soulmates throughout our marriages. Although this is a time of such intense grief, I hope that you can celebrate the love and joy of Ron's life and having such an exceptional person in your life. Also, know that you too must be quite extraordinary since he chose to spend his life with you!:grouphug:

Angelrose, I just found your thread and read through all your updates. Your relationship with your wonderful husband is such an inspiration. I'm so sorry for all you've been going through these past few weeks. I'm so glad you have your son and daughter in law there with you to see you through this difficult time.

You will be in my thoughts. :hug:

I just wanted to add that I too just found this thread again.
Angelrose, I'm so sorry. :sad1: This thread has been both mercilessly sad and incredibly inspiring. I am crying for you and your family right now, and my prayers will be with you in these coming days and weeks. You have a beautiful spirit, and the wonderful love that you and your DH share will be with you always. Please always hold on to those wonderful moments. I pray that you stay strong and take care of yourself. Your love has been an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing your story.
Keep us updated on how you're doing. :grouphug:

:hug:

I'm very sorry. I was hoping for some good news. Hugs and prayers for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to update us and sharing DH with us.

I wish there was something I could say that would ease your pain.

Your husband sounds like a wonderful man and it seems you share a beautiful life together. No matter what the outcome you will always have those memories.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Betty Anne

AngelRose, my heart is bleeding for you right now! I just found this thread and read it all. I will keep you and Ron in my prayers. I pray that you will have comfort in all your wonderful memories.

Still with you Angelrose.... I am constantly thinking of all of you and sending you strength.....

Email me if you need to chat or vent. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter