• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Angelrose's Journey

Prayers for you. I hope you can find some kind of peace.

Melinda

(((Angelrose)))) I am so sorry you must go through this...but your knowing this is a gift you can give Ron will help you through these difficult days and even the ones to come.

I understand the feeling of being in a fog...when my son passed unexpectedly I felt that way for months...later I knew this was God's way of protecting us...it keeps us buffered in the beginning.

Please know we all hold you ever so near in heart and prayer each day and will be here anytime you want or need to visit. Pour out your heart whenever you need to, but know even without hearing a word, we will be holding you near in heart and prayer. :hug:

Crying here while reading your story :sad:
I am so sorry that things turned out the way they did.
It takes a lot of courage to make the decision you did.
It is hard....I had to do it with my father and know what you all are going through.
I will be thinking about you and your dear family :hug:

Angelrose,
ThoughtsPrayers1.jpg

My dear friends, I have some sad news tonight. My dear husband passed away peacefully last night around 11pm. The dr called Chuck and told him and then Chuck called to tell me. I had hoped there would be time to say goodby one last time, but that was not to be. I can't say enough about the nurses and the drs at Atlantic City trauma center. They have been so thoughtful and caring to Ron and all of us. The nurse even called us today to express her condolences. I thought that was so nice of her.

I had hoped that Ron could be a donor so that he would live on in someone else. But that was not to be. He had been in the hospital too long and there was too much deterioration.

We made the arrangements today and his viewing will be on Saturday and the cremation will be on Monday. We didn't want anything on Fathers Day. Chuck and Karen will have luncheon catered at their house after the viewing.

There was one bright note to today. While going over Ron's baby pictures, we found one of him when he was about 5 years old. His face is EXACTLY like our grandson Jesse. Even Karen commented on it. So my love will live on in our grandson. I know that Ron will be Jesse's personal Guardian Angel.

Thank you all for your prayers and support through all this. Hug your loves again tonight for me.

Oh Angelrose, i am sooooo sorry. I am crying while I write this. I feel so badly for you and your family. Please know that I am still praying for all of you. My Dh and I have been married for 25 years and I hope that we continue to have as strong and loving a marriage as you and Ron have had! I know that the next few days will be so tough. YOu will be in my thoughts.:hug:

Ohhhh, Angelrose....I am so sorry...God be with your dear family and see you through this difficult time. Our love, prayer and deepest sympathy reach out to you. I will keep a candle lit in honor of Ron from now through Monday evening.

Your heart is now your beloved Ron's home.

God Bless you, dear friend.
b125818d.gif

c6ea3b64.gif

((Hugs)) I am so sorry. I was the only one who got to see my Dad before he died. Many times it is just not possible to get family there on time.

Angelrose: I have been following this thread but this is my first post. Your life and love humbles me and challenges me to be a better wife. I have teenage daughters whom I will have read your posts. Yours is the kind of love I want for each of them.

Our prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry. It sounds like he was an amazing man, with an wonderful wife and family. Take comfort in the fact that he knew you were there with him, holding his hand and talking to him in these last days. It will take time, but the day will come when you will remember the great things about him and be able to smile instead of cry. Tears and prayers for you and your family tonight.

You have my deepest condolences. :hug: Remember, you will meet again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter