Angels Around The World..Glendale,AZ..Nice Place To Visit/Wouldn't Want To Lose There Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loubon

DIS Veteran
Originally posted by firstmickey
Oh my gosh.....dont come here first.......

we have to clean........I have nothing to wear.......not ready for company!!!! :eek: :p ;)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Way to go on the 10K Lars.

Sue by my calculations you will be there sometime in December.....of 2046.

Nice avatar LK.

:wave2: to everyone else!

Thanks Lou! I was bored this morning and went in search of a new one.

I just heard that today is National Chocolate Cupcake Day! So the cupcakes are on me today. Enjoy!

Page 2 bump.

I'll have one of those cupcakes!

Anyone watch Desperate Housewives last night? I was laughing so hard at the one wife's comment.

Hey no spoliers on Desparate Housewives! We didn't get a chance to watch it yet. ;)

No spoilers Lou - I promise. I keep trying to get Joe to watch it w/ me. The cast was on Oprah last Friday.

I have to admit, ever since I broke out after eating chocolate cupcakes when I was about 5 years old (found out I was allergic to chocolate for about 8-10 years) I still have a hard time eating them :o

Luis is getting me hooked on Desperate Housewives... I am not very happy with him because of that either ;) I didn't get to see the first part of last night's either. Maybe I'll catch it on Sat :p

Okay, another flavor of cupcake for E. She has a good excuse. ;)

I never liked chocolate cake when I was little, I thought it tasted like burnt yellow cake!
When it was our birthday, my mom would always make 2 Birthday Cakes. A yellow one for me and a chocolate one for my twin!

SB, To answer your question, I made Spinach Balls for my sister's party and the Strawberry Jello cream cheese pretzel salad.

Okay, a yellow cupcake is on it's way to my friend, Sandi. :p I love that jello/pretzel/cream cheese thing. Yum!

My mom hates chocolate cake. She likes "real" chocolate, but not in a cake? I never met a cake I didn't like unless it was dry. Isn't that unfortunate?

Missy, does that mean you have a yellow one for me as well? :teeth:

I am not sure if it is due to the thing that happened when I was a kid or not, but I am no where near as fond of chocolate cake as I am yellow. I like chocolate as long as it isn't like Hershey's milk chocolate (far too sweet for me), but I love Lindt's milk chocolate and am in heaven with their dark chocolate truffles. I love brownies and hot fudge too. Very strange that I am not as much for chocolate cake though...

LOL Sandi, that really made me laugh with the burnt yellow cake thought :teeth:

Oh thanks so much!!! I could use a nice snack right about now :teeth:

Lou - i only had about 3 things in my sent items. i usually check them every couple of days.

Sandi - those spinach balls you make are delicious.

I'll take chocolate anything! I love chocolate cake w/ chocolate icing - the more chocolate the better!

Why yes, Lorriane, that is my voice you heard.

I said

DROP A ROPE DOWN HERE BEFORE THIS LIMB BREAKS AND I FALL INTO THIS STUPID DI
TCH THUD

Ouch. Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter